Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Smith

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have used Doctor Smith for the past twenty years, as my primary family doctor. I have always been happy with the treatment he has provided me. Anytime I have had a physical concern, he was able to quickly diagnose the problem, and he provided the treatment that I needed. The staff is also very courteous in their dealings with me. I have never had a problem with his office and I am usually there three to four times a year.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

His Staff has messed up twice on Appt. schedules & act as if it's the patience fault. Dr. Smith has failed to read hospital patient records prior to scheduled surgery & meds. I have noting to say except, go to someone else if you want to get better & stay well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. Smith is very knowledgeable and friendly. The staff is horrendous and the office is too chaotic. There are too many doctors and staff in one office. With that many doctors and staff they have lost the ability to be personable with patients. I really like Dr. Smith and would continue to go to him if the office wasn't such a mess. I have had to look for another doctor because I don't like the way the staff treats the patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I find him to be at least easy to work with. I usually end up waiting anywhere from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours for a 15 minute visit. Not very cool. Most times I will just need to get a refill that I can't do over the phone and waiting 45+ minutes for that is pretty sad. I have actually fallen asleep waiting. The office staff doesn't exactely seem very freindly. Not all of them anyway. They aren't rude or mean, just not very cheerful or seem all that happy to be there. I find Doctor Smith pretty friendly however. He seems he is a good family doctor, but I could really use someone more my age and easy going. But since I have all my prescription stuff there, I just stay since I like Dr. Smith well enough. I will end up leaving Tri-City Medical due to the fact I don't really live too close and it's a long drive for a 15 minute appointment.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

He is ok, however his office staff are horrible, very rude; so much that we decided not to go to him anymore. Its sad when your employees make you look real bad when you are decent.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

dr. smith is a great doctor i would highly recommend him!! very knowledgeable and helpful, he also delievered both my kids and it was a great experiance with him. i will never see another doctor! he is awsome

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Scott L. Smith's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1981)

GHI