Ratings for Dr. Andrea Wall

Excellent helped my issue immediately glad she knew how to help

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Dr. Wall has been our family doc for many years, she always makes sure we are well taken care of and if she isn't sure of our issues she will recommend us to someone who can help. she is honest and great.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Dr. Wall is an excellent doctor. I feel very fortunate that she is my family doctor. I have been going to her for over 10 years and have never received anything but excellent care. Thank you Dr Wall!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

The other comments are completely right. The receptionist NEVER ANSWERS THE PHONE! And then... returns your call a week later! There is never any accessible urgent care (appointments, phone calls), instead, you have to wait until your next appointment in 3-4 weeks to even have a conversation with her. She is always on vacation! During appointments, she doesn't seem to want to listen and just tries to hurry up and get out the door. She is kind and has good intentions, but NEEDS to work on better patient care!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Thought I knew this dr but guess I dont know her well enough if she's having a bad day she's gonna take it out on you, I won't be back to her that's for sure as i read the ratings here I'm thinking wow yiu all must have caught her on a good day !!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Our family goes to Andrea Wall, she is a great listener and will ensure your issues are well taken care of. We are very lucky to have her as our Dr.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I feel comfortable speaking to Dr. Wall, she is very knowledgeable. helpful, caring and compassionate. The receptionist is friendly, professional and very helpful. I incredibly lucky to have a family Dr. I can trust.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Her Receptionist is HORRIBLE ! They NEVER answer the phone , it takes over a week to return your call, They NEVER have room for emergency appointments, she is ALWAYS on vacation, and when booking a regular appointment its between 3-4 weeks to see her. I am 20 years old and have arthritis in my knees ... and she have never done anything about it .

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Very pleasant and is a good listener. Treats you with respect and dignity.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I met Dr.Wall a few years ago in the ER at the Sackville hospital. I had previously gone to another hospital twice to complain about my ankle giving out, after being kicked by one of my ponies. I was advised by the other doctors that it was just a sprang. When I told Dr.Wall how it felt, she recommended me to a specialist that I saw immediatly and ended up having surgery from a broken fascia. She also saw me for blurred vision and I was sent to an eye specialist the next day. As her patient she had me diagnosed with Celiac after complaining for years of discomfort and not feeling well. My doctor at the time said it was IBS. Dr. Wall is very thorough and her and her secretary Kathy are very friendly. Kathy always calls me back too. I feel very fortunate to have a doctor that listens and looks out for my well-being.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013