Ratings for Dr. Andrea Wall

I went to Dr. Wall through the university's wellness centre to switch my antidepressants because of some side-effects I was having. She tapered me off my previous meds over the course of one or two weeks, when it should have taken about a month. She prescribed me new meds at a dosage equivalent to about one half of what I had been taking before, resulting in one of the worse depressive episodes I've ever had. Seemed pretty rushed, asked only perfunctory questions. Maybe it's because the school gives her too many people to see, but I definitely had a bad experience and have never gone back to the wellness centre because I don't trust that the doctor will give me good care.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2019

Excellent helped my issue immediately glad she knew how to help

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Dr. Wall has been our family doc for many years, she always makes sure we are well taken care of and if she isn't sure of our issues she will recommend us to someone who can help. she is honest and great.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Dr. Wall is an excellent doctor. I feel very fortunate that she is my family doctor. I have been going to her for over 10 years and have never received anything but excellent care. Thank you Dr Wall!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

The other comments are completely right. The receptionist NEVER ANSWERS THE PHONE! And then... returns your call a week later! There is never any accessible urgent care (appointments, phone calls), instead, you have to wait until your next appointment in 3-4 weeks to even have a conversation with her. She is always on vacation! During appointments, she doesn't seem to want to listen and just tries to hurry up and get out the door. She is kind and has good intentions, but NEEDS to work on better patient care!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Thought I knew this dr but guess I dont know her well enough if she's having a bad day she's gonna take it out on you, I won't be back to her that's for sure as i read the ratings here I'm thinking wow yiu all must have caught her on a good day !!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Our family goes to Andrea Wall, she is a great listener and will ensure your issues are well taken care of. We are very lucky to have her as our Dr.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I feel comfortable speaking to Dr. Wall, she is very knowledgeable. helpful, caring and compassionate. The receptionist is friendly, professional and very helpful. I incredibly lucky to have a family Dr. I can trust.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Her Receptionist is HORRIBLE ! They NEVER answer the phone , it takes over a week to return your call, They NEVER have room for emergency appointments, she is ALWAYS on vacation, and when booking a regular appointment its between 3-4 weeks to see her. I am 20 years old and have arthritis in my knees ... and she have never done anything about it .

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Very pleasant and is a good listener. Treats you with respect and dignity.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015