Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Dyce

I believe, for whatever idiotic reason he had, that he didn't bother to tell me important info I needed to know. I found out a few days later through another DR and another round of blood work and tests. I'd figured maybe he was withholding something from me, but I didn't know what it was. He also put down another DRS opinion - IMHO he's a haughty know-it-all. So, I didn't feel at ease around him. The visit was a big waste of my time. IMO, I wouldn't let this DR anywhere near a child. PERIOD. This guy is real stiff and full of himself. He doesn't 'practice' medicine --he preaches what he thinks he knows. He tried to debate me, but I immediately let it go -- thinking, 'I'll just go see another DR and figure that this trip was a huge waste of time'. Plus, I was very sick and I wasn't up for a 'drama debate'. IMHO, there's something psychologically or emotionally wrong with this ER DR. As I said, I wouldn't let him near children. IMO, if adults fear him, imagine what a child would feel?

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

sent home a patient with signs of multiple problems on his bloodwork. He did not even admit the person. He did not address any of the things an ER doc should.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Michael C. Dyce's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1996)