Ratings for Dr. Amir H. Manoutchehri

Very welcoming and kind staff! The Dr is very knowledgable and definitely will come back!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

My husband called the clinic on Saturday, having fallen off a ladder and experiencing unusual swelling of his knee. The receptionist asked us about our insurance,which is Lovelace. She said they have a problem being paid by Lovelace and continued to hem and haw. Now it is 1:30pm. My husband said I will pay out of pocket, the next closest facility is 45 minutes away. She continued to sound unwelcoming. He said forget it I will find someone else. Mind you, he is on heart medication that if he hurts himself should be looked into. I was furious called the clinic a man with what seemed to be an Indian accent answered. He said the woman was trying to help us from getting a large bill from Lovelace and continued that they have a hard time being paid by them. I said we will pay ourselves. He said we close at 2pm. Our hours are clearly posted. You are not welcome at this clinic now or in the future. I reported him to Lovelace. Stay away. Or as in our case they will keep you away.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

We took our sick five year old child into the Oncall in Santa Fe, because it was Saturday and our regular peditrician was not in her office. While we were waiting in the waiting room, there were two children in one of the examining rooms who were crying and their mother was yelling. By the time, we got into the examining room my child (who just turned 5 a few weeks ago) became frightened. The abrupt doctor asked us why she was responding that way and left.I calmed her down and discovered she thought she was going to have to spend the nght at the "hospital" because there was a bed. Then a male nurse came in and we changed rooms. The doctor returned & was rude and uncaring. My child was frightened and cried. He asked my husband and I if she had Downs Syndrome, I was shocked. She is a perfectly normal child. He said this(in front of our daughter) I was outraged, my child is Native American and she has typical Native American features. This doctor is a complete ass! Don't go to Oncall!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Amir H. Manoutchehri's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cedar Crest, NM