Ratings for Dr. Amir H. Manoutchehri

Very welcoming and kind staff! The Dr is very knowledgable and definitely will come back!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

We took our sick five year old child into the Oncall in Santa Fe, because it was Saturday and our regular peditrician was not in her office. While we were waiting in the waiting room, there were two children in one of the examining rooms who were crying and their mother was yelling. By the time, we got into the examining room my child (who just turned 5 a few weeks ago) became frightened. The abrupt doctor asked us why she was responding that way and left.I calmed her down and discovered she thought she was going to have to spend the nght at the "hospital" because there was a bed. Then a male nurse came in and we changed rooms. The doctor returned & was rude and uncaring. My child was frightened and cried. He asked my husband and I if she had Downs Syndrome, I was shocked. She is a perfectly normal child. He said this(in front of our daughter) I was outraged, my child is Native American and she has typical Native American features. This doctor is a complete ass! Don't go to Oncall!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Amir H. Manoutchehri's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1985)

Pacificare