Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Knight

I am surprised that this doctor is number 2 and all the positive comments. He did not listen to my concerns at all and was condescending. I felt like he could not take me seriously as I am a "young women", his own words. I had to push to get a test for asthma at the hospital.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

dr knight is caring, knowledgeable and always listens to his patients. He is always on time and professional.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Knight is extremely knowledgeable and offers great attention to his patients.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Knight is a compassionate individual. He listens, is an excellent pulmonologist.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Doctor Knight is an angel. Among other qualities he has his is a caring professional, punctual ,compassionate individual, you can talk to him and he listens, he asks all pertinent questions and gives you an answer. Dr. Knight we are so glad to have found you. You have solved a problem that was dragging over a year for my husband. Thank you and God bless you. Jeanne and Rizk Gabriel

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Lawrence Knight is a wonderful, no nonsense doctor. I appreciated his accessibility, his warmth, his professionalism, and his attention to details. I'm glad to have found him!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Very pleased with Dr. Knight, takes the time to listen and works with you to find solutions. Explained new medication and always available to see you if you need immediate care. I am happy to have found the best lung specialist.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr Knight first looked after me in '83, and I have been well through his help and suggestions which I have followed carefully. He recently treated me again for an unavoidable problem with great results. Caring, professional, good humoured at all times. So glad to have received his service!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Usually I'm against reviewing professionals but please think twice before going to Westmount clinic.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Knight for about 30 years (?). He is patient with me and listens to all my problems. Has feelings for how I am feeling - I have bouts of asthma which I have problems controlling. He helps me out considerably. Keep up the good work Dr. Knight - what would we do without you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012