Ratings for Dr. Steven Sears

I met Dr. Sears through emerg at the Temiskaming Hospital. I’ve never met a doctor that made me feel so comfortable with such amazing bedside manor and an incredible amount of compassion. Just an amazing doctor all around and I wish there were more around like him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

A superb doctor and person. Only gave a 2 on punctuality, but I know it's not the doctor's fault. More and more and more sick people without doctors in this area because those responsible to bring physicians to the area let things go too long. So now excellent doctors like Steve are overworked to the brim here and even though things are starting to get a little better, it's too late. If this area ever loses Dr. Sears, then our health care in this area will be badly diminished.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr.Sears is compassionate, knowledgeable, has great bedside manners and is all around an amazing doctor. He listens to your requests and tries to do what he can to make you feel comfortable. He delivered my son with the help of Dr.Currie. Both absolutely amazing doctors!! I will definitely be back when I have another baby.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Sears has been amazing throughout my pregnancy and since delivering. I had complications hours after delivery and he responded so quickly. I could not have been in better hands. Since delivery, he has been so helpful answering all my questions and concerns. He is so caring, compassionate and thorough - he is always available! Couldn't be more thankful to have had him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

DR. SEARS HAS DONE NOTHING BUT ACCOMMODATE MY NEEDS, HELP ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, WAS RIGHT THERE WHEN I NEEDED HIM, MADE SURE I WAS HAPPY AND TAKEN CARE OF. FAVORITE DOCTOR EVER,

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

It was he and control work together as a team. I like them both very much. Very pleasant and informative. Caring couple they are indeed. Have a Samuel Adams on me boys!😂

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

best doctor, he listens and treats me like a human being, even though I have mental issues some of the time he takes it seriously and does what he can to help me. He went above and beyond when my husband was dying of cancer, visited him at home regularly or any time I called him. It was a long hard year but he was with us every step of they.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Best doctor I have ever met hands down! So caring and compassionate and takes the time to explain everything to you! Such good bedside manners! I couldn't imagine anyone else delivering my babies!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

He delivered my daughter in March 2014. He is an amazing doctor and he treats you like family. I had a terrible experience with the birth of my first child and he was very understanding of my fears and anxiety. Thank you Dr. Sears! You ROCK! Sammi, Dean and Baby Roselynn

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Between Steve and his staff, they are by far the best team of health specialists in the entire northern Ontario area. If we ever lost him, we'd be sunk.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014