Ratings for Dr. Steven Sears

Dr.Sears is compassionate, knowledgeable, has great bedside manners and is all around an amazing doctor. He listens to your requests and tries to do what he can to make you feel comfortable. He delivered my son with the help of Dr.Currie. Both absolutely amazing doctors!! I will definitely be back when I have another baby.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Sears has been amazing throughout my pregnancy and since delivering. I had complications hours after delivery and he responded so quickly. I could not have been in better hands. Since delivery, he has been so helpful answering all my questions and concerns. He is so caring, compassionate and thorough - he is always available! Couldn't be more thankful to have had him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

DR. SEARS HAS DONE NOTHING BUT ACCOMMODATE MY NEEDS, HELP ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, WAS RIGHT THERE WHEN I NEEDED HIM, MADE SURE I WAS HAPPY AND TAKEN CARE OF. FAVORITE DOCTOR EVER,

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

It was he and control work together as a team. I like them both very much. Very pleasant and informative. Caring couple they are indeed. Have a Samuel Adams on me boys!😂

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

best doctor, he listens and treats me like a human being, even though I have mental issues some of the time he takes it seriously and does what he can to help me. He went above and beyond when my husband was dying of cancer, visited him at home regularly or any time I called him. It was a long hard year but he was with us every step of they.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Best doctor I have ever met hands down! So caring and compassionate and takes the time to explain everything to you! Such good bedside manners! I couldn't imagine anyone else delivering my babies!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

He delivered my daughter in March 2014. He is an amazing doctor and he treats you like family. I had a terrible experience with the birth of my first child and he was very understanding of my fears and anxiety. Thank you Dr. Sears! You ROCK! Sammi, Dean and Baby Roselynn

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Between Steve and his staff, they are by far the best team of health specialists in the entire northern Ontario area. If we ever lost him, we'd be sunk.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Incredible doctor. I was going though a very hard time as a young teenager mentally and emotionally. I didn't have a doctor at the time and after he heard about me he decided to take me on. Just like that. Helped get me through my rough patch, and still continues to genuinely care about my mental and overall well being. Also...my sister in law had lost her baby at 2 months of age. Knowing that she was unwell mentally and emotionally at the time he decided to come off his working hours to assist her with writing prescriptions and having a lengthy talk with her in our home. Any doctor willing to run out the door of his home to help a patient off hours is a doctor for me!! Great, great, and genuine man!!!!!!!!!! :)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr.Sears is a wonderful Doctor, and he isn't like everyone else. He takes time to answer your questions and explains what is going to happen during procedures. He doesn't sugar coat anything even if the truth is a little scary in the middle of delivering a baby, he gives you the facts straight up. He has delivered all three of my children and taken care of both my husband and I when the time came, we would only be too THANKFUL if he WAS our family physician. I hope he never leaves the area!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013