Ratings for Dr. Reed P. Haag

There is no better doctor in this area. He is polite, he is thorough, he is effective.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

He had been treating me for Stage 4 kidney disease and i had AlWAYS paid my copay. On my next to last visit his receptionist was really nasty to me. On this visit the Dr was also very snide but asked me to have xrays and bloodwork done which i did. When i went in last week the receptionist took my money, Haag called me back and got really nasty about my bill telling me to leave his office, as well as yelling and swearing at me. He also refused tn givd me my test results or a script for pain meds ive been on for quite some time or any of my med for the very high bp i have due to the kidney disease. This was not the first time he has been obnoxious but his behavior this past week was absolutely horrendous! He left me in the lurch with no doctor at all! And as far as i am concerned he is an unethical uncaring slob!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

The rudest Dr EVER!! He has no idea what he is doing! I can't believe he even has a license. He had to ask his nurse what they think is going on..TWICE! I went there three times because they always have openings.. I can see why now! no one likes him. READ ALL HIS REVIEWS Horrible DR!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Basically, I owe my life to Dr.Haag. He detected an abnormality and insisted tghat I go immedfiately to an oncologist where it bwas dertermined that Ihad col9oin cancer,stage one. I grant that his office was not the neatest , or that his oersonal attire the most pressed,but he is very intelligent. Trust him. I akmj sorry tyhat he haqs moved from Elmira.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

this doctor is rude tells me i have no problems when i know i do do not see him he fails to meet a patients needs hes only there for the money stay away from him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I went to him several yrs before he moved to Weelsville and found him to be very proficient.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

This Doctor is by far the worst doctor I have ever met. He was rude to me and my own mother. He is sloppy and he is very unprofessional. He has no respect for women and is often very rude to his staff. He makes me feel very unconformable every time I am their. I am in the process of seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

He claimed I had a lump somewhere in my abdomen...he gave me a *physical* in under 30 seconds for college. I have no lumps; I get regular, thorough OBGYN exams (a female) and they have never found any such lumps. There is nothing wrong with my abdomen. I have no pain and no lumps. He is after one more buck, that is all. A routine college physical but it needs to be done thoroughly, honestly, and professionally. My mother is an RN.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Took my mom (age 87) to Dr. Haag after her previous physician relocated out of our area. She has seen him many times and likes him a lot. He takes his time with her, asks many questions and listens to what she has to say. Since I attend the appointments with her, I hear the way he speaks to her, and have never been displeased. He is gentle, friendly and thorough. We have never had a problem with him or his staff. The office is not "state of the art" (located in a former home) but is functional.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Reed P. Haag's Credentials

• Hahnemann Medical College And Hospital - Kansas City - Nlg (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners