Dr. Paul M. Parker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Parker

I am so happy I found Dr. Parker and his team. I had a breast implant explantation done and I could not be happier with my results! Thank you so much to all of you for making me feel beautiful and comfortable in my own skin again!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Dr. Parkerand his entire staff are knowledgable and extremely professional. I am extremely pleased with my entire experience.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Dr. Parker did an amazing job with my breast lift. I felt comfortable with him from day one and could not be any happier. He is a true professional.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Dr. Parker and his staff are absolutely amazing. The entire process of my surgery was fantastic. Everyone took care of me from start to finish. I am thankful to Janet, Liz, and Angela for taking time to explain everything thoroughly. I never felt rushed! Dr. Parker did an incredible job with both of my surgeries. I barely had any pain or discomfort and I am healing better than I ever thought I would. I would recommend The Parker Center to anyone who is looking to have any sort of plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Had an otoplasty and leisure removal. Great experience! Staff was very attentive and I felt super comfortable and relaxed throughout my procedure. Healing has gone smoothly! Looking forward to having the swelling go down and finally getting to see my true results! Thank you Dr. Parker and staff !

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

I had revision rhinoplasty done with Dr. Parker, and it was the best decision I have ever made. He listened to exactly what I wanted, corrected any mistakes made by the first surgeon, and gave me the cute button nose I have longed for since I was 12. It was a dream come true, and I am already extremely pleased with my results. I experienced very little bruising or pain, and am already on the 6th day post op. Not only am I extremely pleased with my results, but the staff has been overly accomidating, and very pleasant to work with! Janet kept in contact constantly prior to the surgery, and was available to chat or answer questions whenever I needed. Angela was extremely thorough with pre/post op care, and Liz ensured my nose looked exactly how I wanted with imaging. The entire staff was exceptional. I HIGHlY reccomend Dr. Parker and his team if you are considering rhinoplasty, revisions, or any type of plastic surgery procedure. Thanks Dr. Parker!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I am very satisfied from start to finish with my breast surgery and results. I had an easy recovery and the look I wanted. I would defitely recommend the Parker Center to friends considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr parker and his staff were amazing. They walked me through every step of the way1

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I a about 54 years old and have been thinking about breasts augmentation For a while and a, so happy with the result. It was painless and fast recovery. The staff at Parker Center are excellent and would recommend this to anyone that may be thinking of breast augementation. The doctor was great and they did no pressure you into anything. Highly recommend Dr. Parker

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

I had an Otoplasty procedure I am 18 years old I have wanted this surgery for as long as I can remember. I would not change it for anything. I wasn't really nervous until the day of but, there was no reason to be. The staff here was wonderful and made me feel very comfortable. It changed my life.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Dr. Paul M. Parker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ