Dr. Paul M. Parker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Parker

I had a neck lift done and I am so happy that it makes me emotional to think about it, this was the best investment I ever made, the nurse that took care of me overnight , Claudia was amazing. I feel like family. Everyone has been wonderful. Dr Parker was so great I felt so safe with him. He took the time to listen to me. I got exactly what I was expecting. The whole staff , Angela, Liz, Rosa, in the back office that saw me pre op and for my follow ups. Lauren, Livia, at the front deals, and Patty the massage therapist were all so nice. Roberta, Raquel in the Operating room were all so professional. If I need any other procedures done, I know where to go I feel so confident with everybody.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Parker and his staff were very caring, meticulous, answered all questions, made me feel comfortable, and were very accommodating and friendly. I was very pleased with the service I received and the time and attention that was paid in caring for me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I felt extremely confident with Dr. Parker and his staff. He walked that delicate line of warm/personable and extremely professional...just what I needed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I had a breast lift with reduction. I couln't be more pleased with Dr. Parker and his entire staff! Everyone here is so accommodating and professional, not to mention the bed side manners are exceptional! I would never go anywhere else other than here. Everyone here is extremely wonderful, and available at all times, before, during and after my surgery!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

This is my second time coming to Dr. Parker office for surgery and I have always had a great experience. The staff answers all my questions when I ask and even answer questions before I can ask them.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Parker and his staff are truly amazing. I would highly recommend his practice to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I took 2 years to make this decision!! 4 different doctors and I am so happy that I went with Dr. Parker. Perfect outcome and very polite and patient staff. In highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! I went in to have stretched pregnancy skin removed. I was told that I would also need hip liposuction. I expressed my misgivings to the 'nurse' but was talked into it, because 'they are the experts'. THEY SUCKED OUT MY CURVES! I HATE MY NEW "SHAPE". My curves are gone!! wtf??!! Also, they make you fill out an online Patient Satisfaction Survey immediately after your surgery (which is when you definitely DO NOT want to make waves....) with a PCPS employee literally standing next to you, watching you "rate" the practice.... They are also seeking thousands of dollars more, because he supposedly found a hernia, which he "fixed". So much money. I HATE my 'new' body! DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR WEBSITE PATIENT SATISFACTORY SURVEYS. Worst mistake of my life....

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Paul M. Parker

Dr. Paul M. Parker's response
We always appreciate feedback from our patients, both positive and negative. It helps us to improve as a practice and address any issues promptly. We strive to provide excellent care and a superior patient experience and it troubles us to hear of an experience that is so grossly misaligned with our ongoing efforts. We try very hard to manage expectations of each and every one of our patients. Quality of life and the rendering of optimal results is our top priority and we will work with patients every step of the way to ensure that we have hit the mark and that patients look as good as they feel! The healing process is different for everyone and at four months post op is not complete yet. In light of that, communication is key for a positive outcome. We will be reaching out and welcome calls with any questions or concerns.

Submitted February 2, 2018

Had an amazing experience with Dr. Parker! Staff was very helpful and kind. Absolutely love my rhinoplasty results!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I am very pleased with my experience not only with Dr. Parker but with the stuff as well. Everyone is very professional and kind at the center. I would recommended Dr. Parker to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Paul M. Parker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ