Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Parker

Everyone at the Parker center was extremely supportive and knowledgable. Would reccomend to all.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I had Gynecomastia surgery which I had been contemplating for sometime now. The staff here at the Parker Center was excellent and made me feel very comfortable. A safe, supportive, and welcoming environment was important to me as I moved forward with the procedure. I found all these things to be true during my experience with the staff.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I had an exceptional experience at Dr. Parker's office. All Pre- and post- op appointments were professional and pleasant. The discussion of potential outcomes were very realistic. The day of the surgery, went smoothly without any hiccups. I had direct access to the head nurse post-op (24/7), and she was very prompt w/ all her responses. I never thought I would be someone who would get lipo, but I am extremely happy w/ the results (still healing) already!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Parker made me feel comfortable about the procedure. Staff is very friendly and professional. Very good prep before surgery and follow-up.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

My experience was good, Dr. Parker explained everything thoroughly and made me feel comfortable despite my fears of getting surgery at 52. I wanted to get my implants removed because I had fears because of cysts found on my breast through a mammogram that Dr. Parker had me do as part of surgery clearance. I am happy with my choice and happy that I chose this place. Everyone was exceptionally nice and encouraging throughout this whole process. I would recommend this place to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

The whole staff was very helpful and patient with me. I had fears of my breasts being to large they walked me threw the whole process and 2 days before me surgery i actually changed my size to go smaller and the staff was very helpful and understanding of that.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Due to a lot of weight loss decided to have excess skin removed to feel better about myself.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have been a patient for more than five years and have had a number of different treatments. I trust the recommendations of all staff, especially Angela and Krista and have had promising success.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I have had a great experience with Dr. Parker and the staff. I cannot say enough great things about the practice. I am beyond satisfied. I had a tummy tuck, hip liposuction and outer thigh liposuction. From the first consultation to my 3 week post operative appointment the care I received has been top-notch and my results have been outstanding!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I had an abdominoplasty brachioplasty and breast lift with augmentation and 6 days later I feel great and do not regret my decision for a second. I am returning to work and outside of a little tightness have not a single thing to complain about.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Paul M. Parker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ