Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Parker

Basal cell on face and nose. I am pleased with the scars they are still healing, but they look great so far.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

The staff, doctor and facility exceeded expectations. From intiial visit through follow-up the experience was extremely pleasant. They were able to accommodate my needs and I am truly satisfied with my experience. I should have contacted them sooner.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Had a complete mommy makeover. Everyone in the entire office is unbelievable. They made me feel so comfortable and safe. I would definitely recommend Dr. Parker to anyone that is interested in any kind of elective surgery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I am a 37 year old mother of two and I had a full tummy tuck and liposuction of the hips. I found Dr. Parker while surfing the web. I consulted with multiple surgeons and in the end I chose Dr. Parker. The staff and Dr. Parker are all very friendly and Dr. Parker inspires confidence in what he does. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I was extremely nervous about doing any surgical procedures because I have never been under and am generally afraid of the idea of a surgery, but the staff was there to support me and actually got me to trust them and the process. They were with me every step of the way and addressed any concerns I ever brought up. It also never felt like a sale. There was never any pressure to get any kind of treatment, which was probably part of what made me trust this office from the beginning. In the end, I felt like the staff actually cared about me and the outcome.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with everyone at this office. From the women at the front desk to the doctor himself. I felt welcome and very comfortable from the beginning. I will be coming back for anything else I may need in the future. I am extremely satisfied and so happy I found Dr. Parker!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Excellent experience with dr. And staff. Professional, thorough, friendly. Have had halo frameless, ultherapy, breast implant surgery, Botox, and fillers. Cannot say enough of how happy and satisfied I always am.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

By far one of the best experiences I have ever had when having a procedure done. Dr. Parker and staff are all very caring and are overall amazing.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr Parker and his entire staff took great care of me during the whole process. Although its only been a few weeks I am very pleased with my results so far. They went above my expectations in care and concern for me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The entire staff and doctor were friendly and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. Procedure went exactly as I was told. Extremely happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Paul M. Parker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ