Ratings for Dr. Alfred Robichaud

PTLS Post tubal ligation syndrome is REAL... I met with this Dr in 97 he tied my tubes with filshy clips told there wold no complication expl yo me the possibility of pregnancy asked if I was sure and asked me 3 dumb questions to convince me not to do it.. He never once said hey Angie there may be some future health issues and this is what they are and if I would of seen a list of symptoms I know I would of walked away with out surgery... 16 years latter after suffering all those years of PTLS I returned to see Dr Alfred Robichaud with knowledge of what I was talking about because I had done my research, evidence in hand even written by other Dr's the symptoms of PTLS and they all seemed like all the symptoms of been crying about for years ( omg) all my answers are there... I cried and cried when I seen the site on PTLS so many different emotions so confused.... The Dr looks at me and still has the nerve to tell me that my feelings, my pains and my mental state and my research is all in your head and it's not scientifically proven where pretty much your words to me... I couldn't believe it, why am I being denied the truth. In order for Dr to untie my tubes I had to say I wanted another baby and the cost for all the service like hormone level for you and your partner the cost $7000+ I have to admit I lost it like who wouldn't.. First off it's not all in my head my pains are real and these symptoms are real. Secondly my research says this info has been out since 1950 or earlier it's been a while since my last research haha.. anyway the research was also written by Dr's and thirdly women and u mean women all over the world who has gotten there tubes tied are crying out for the same thing as I am.. I'm not going to continue about my research but I'm sure you all can see what I'm saying right, scientific research untie me and I'll be your scientific proof... Dr Alfred Robichaud did not want to hear about it.. it was all in my head. I went home with so much anger I couldn't believe how I was being treated by this Dr why ain't he listening, hahaha, yes that is another story on its own. 4 years latter I found a Dr who I will not mention where from or names it took me a while to finally have him hear me and convince him that my pains where real and he did the operation 😊1 year and 3 months later I sit hear with a smile on my face life is bright pains are gone symptoms all are gone I have normal PMS symptoms like other women do now I have my body health and mind back and how beautiful it feels... I'm spreading the word out there and if I can save only one women from going through that surgery then I've succeeded in saving a mixed in more ways imaginable and also saved the happiness of her family. If i can reach out to one women about the reversal and she gets it done I gave once again succeeded... Dr Alfred Robichaud I got my Tubes untied for a much lower price I didn't have to say I wanted a baby like you wanted me to say and I truly do have all of my health back a bit of a nasty scare but it was worth it.. I would have 10 kids before ever making the decision of getting a tubal ligation

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I met with him twice and he performed my surgery yesterday to have a dermoid cyst removed. He has a great bedside manner, knowledgeable and seems to care for his patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I had essure taken out dr robichaud is an awesome dr. he listens to you and will answer your questions. staff is awesome too I give them a 2 thumbs up

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

My husband and I saw Dr. Robichaud for infertility treatments. He’s amazing. We have 2 beautiful, healthy kids thanks to his help. I highly recommend Dr. Robichaud to anyone suffering with infertility problems.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Brilliant man and brilliant staff. Exceptional professionalism all around. Thoroughly impressed by his team. Thank you for being a phenomenal health care professional.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Phenomenal Doctor & Staff. They are the best at what they do, kind, knowledgeable, punctual, calming, open, etc. I cannot say enough about them.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Amazing is all i can say! Thanks to Dr. Robichaud and Francine Cormier for everything!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr Robichaud came into my life about 22 years ago. I had this huge hole left by another doctor from having my Berthalin gland removed. This area soon filled with these terrible warts. My doctor wanted me to wait for a year to have them all burned off. I went crying to the hospital and that was the luckiest day of my life. I met Dr Robichaud that day and not only did he treat me with respect. He fixed me with laser and further more did a little plastic surgery and fixed the hole. God Bless you. He discovered that I was a des daughter and that I had a tilted uterus. So for years he checked me to be sure I didn`t have cancer. Later he was my fertility specilist. Now my husband and I have two beautiful children thanks to him. Dr Alfred Robichaud was wonderful to me and my husband. His staff. They are wonderful. Especially Linda Hopper. I hope I have her name right. I have been to his clinic, his office and seen him all through my pregnancies. How lucky was I? Thank you

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr.Robichaud figured out my infertility issues whan other fertility clinics could not. Excellent knowledge and very thorough. We are fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

this doctor is the greatest doctor i ever met he knows what he is doing thnks so much Dr Robichaud merci mille fois pour ton aide

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011