Ratings for Dr. Alfred Robichaud

Phenomenal Doctor & Staff. They are the best at what they do, kind, knowledgeable, punctual, calming, open, etc. I cannot say enough about them.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Amazing is all i can say! Thanks to Dr. Robichaud and Francine Cormier for everything!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr Robichaud came into my life about 22 years ago. I had this huge hole left by another doctor from having my Berthalin gland removed. This area soon filled with these terrible warts. My doctor wanted me to wait for a year to have them all burned off. I went crying to the hospital and that was the luckiest day of my life. I met Dr Robichaud that day and not only did he treat me with respect. He fixed me with laser and further more did a little plastic surgery and fixed the hole. God Bless you. He discovered that I was a des daughter and that I had a tilted uterus. So for years he checked me to be sure I didn`t have cancer. Later he was my fertility specilist. Now my husband and I have two beautiful children thanks to him. Dr Alfred Robichaud was wonderful to me and my husband. His staff. They are wonderful. Especially Linda Hopper. I hope I have her name right. I have been to his clinic, his office and seen him all through my pregnancies. How lucky was I? Thank you

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr.Robichaud figured out my infertility issues whan other fertility clinics could not. Excellent knowledge and very thorough. We are fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

this doctor is the greatest doctor i ever met he knows what he is doing thnks so much Dr Robichaud merci mille fois pour ton aide

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr.Robichaud is the best. He is smart, patient, honest. He seems caring and genuine and I always felt safe & respected when under his care. I miscarried one of my triplets, and he called at home a few times, came out of surgery to do a spontaneous ultrasound, just to put my mind at ease that the other babies were doing ok. Didn't want me to worry more than I had to. He delivered our babies at 39 weeks, got us that far with twins, and did a fabulous job with the csection and with my care. Am so honored to have had him deliver my children.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Excellent surgeon who knows his stuff. I work in the medical field myself and know the difference. Excellent bed side manner and lets the patient participate in the decision making.Nothing but praises for this wonderful doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

This is the 3rd time I rate Dr.Robichaud. He did 2 c-sections for me and my hysterectomy in Dec. He is THE BEST !!! I am so blessed to have had Dr.Robichaud there for me and my kids. I had really heavy bleeding before my surgery. I called his office, and he called me back at work, and called in a prescription for me at my pharmacy... excellent doctor !

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

We have no infertility issues (did the tests) but are doing AID we've gone 9 rounds of IUI. Twice Dr. Robichaud could not be present as he was working for the hospital in ER or just running late. He never remembers us, we passed him on the street outside the hospital just before our appt and he did not know us. We did a a dye test and he was the Dr, he asked us the next visit if we've done a dye test yet...I guess we appreciate that to an extent we don't want to be remembered really by your private parts anyway! The staff is amazing, we love them all. They are supportive and knowledgeable, and remember us, very well!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Robichaud for problems I was having with my menstrual cycle and infertility. He reviewed my file and when he saw that I was diagnosed with a fibroid tumor that was not removed, he investigated further. He decided to remove it via cesarean and was confident that this was 95% of my problem. Five months later, we became pregnant and in less than one month, he will be delivering my son. He informed me that I would be an automatic cesarean for my birth due to the surgery and I chose him for my prenatal care. I trust him 200% and have received excellent service from him. The receptionist at his office (not the Conceptia clinic nor the prenatal nor the gynecological clinic) is a total **** and had no telephone nor people skills. I found her to be very rude and insensitive. It's a shame because he is such a great Dr.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010