Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hsieh

Has been my dr for many years I have complete faith. He knows when to send you to someone else. And will follow you up in a first class manner

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

We left this doctor because he was not helpful. He would never thoroughly explain anything and instead prescribed antibiotics over and over again. . He does not care for his patients. Everything is always a infection and I am convinced he gets paid extra on the side by near pharmacy

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Have been a patient of Dr Hsieh for over 25 years. Have never felt that he pushes medication and always feel he listens to my concerns. Quick to refer to a specialist once the condition exceeds his expertise. Although one staff sounds somewhat grumpy, both are very good at what they do.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

We left this doctor because he was not helpful. He would never thoroughly explain anything and instead prescribed antibiotics over and over again. Like if you asked him a question, he would dodge it and say it's not important.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Hsieh is great and the staff are very pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Great and very responsible doctor. Very friendly, professional, and give the best solution to the patient.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Great doctor, he listens to your complaints and deals with them or sends you to a "specialist " if needed. The staff is friendly and very helpful in person and on the phone. Even though I've moved 1 1/2 hours away I will continue to drive to Whitby to see him !

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

One staff member mearly grunts at you. He is never there on time. Pushes antibiotics for everything and doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

throat infection was misdiagnosed 6x over the course of a year and was prescribed antibiotics. No instruction to see a specialist or to have any imaging done. Ended up transferring to another doctor because the condition was getting worse and immediately went in for a biopsy. Turns out I have stage 4 squamous cell carcinoma that has now spread to my lungs. I have been given 6 months to live. If this had been properly diagnosed and treated earlier the radiation would have neutralized the cancer. Dr heigh did not do his job and listen to his patient. He instead prescribed antibiotics within 30 seconds of me seeing him in his office and 20 seconds after that I'm leaving the clinic.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Prior to posting I read the feed and was surprised to see negative comments. I've been seeing Dr Hsieh for over 20 year without an issue or concern. In fact, I would say that he's incredible; I feel blessed to have him as a physian. He's never over perscribed; always been forward thinking with treatment and never hesitated to refer me when needed. I'm confident in Dr. Hsieh's credentials and expertise. I can't imagine anyone else in his place.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Healthsmart
Healthspring
  • Humana Medicare
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Secure Horizons