Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hsieh

We left this doctor because he was not helpful. He would never thoroughly explain anything and instead prescribed antibiotics over and over again. Like if you asked him a question, he would dodge it and say it's not important.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Hsieh is great and the staff are very pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Great and very responsible doctor. Very friendly, professional, and give the best solution to the patient.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Great doctor, he listens to your complaints and deals with them or sends you to a "specialist " if needed. The staff is friendly and very helpful in person and on the phone. Even though I've moved 1 1/2 hours away I will continue to drive to Whitby to see him !

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

One staff member mearly grunts at you. He is never there on time. Pushes antibiotics for everything and doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

throat infection was misdiagnosed 6x over the course of a year and was prescribed antibiotics. No instruction to see a specialist or to have any imaging done. Ended up transferring to another doctor because the condition was getting worse and immediately went in for a biopsy. Turns out I have stage 4 squamous cell carcinoma that has now spread to my lungs. I have been given 6 months to live. If this had been properly diagnosed and treated earlier the radiation would have neutralized the cancer. Dr heigh did not do his job and listen to his patient. He instead prescribed antibiotics within 30 seconds of me seeing him in his office and 20 seconds after that I'm leaving the clinic.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Prior to posting I read the feed and was surprised to see negative comments. I've been seeing Dr Hsieh for over 20 year without an issue or concern. In fact, I would say that he's incredible; I feel blessed to have him as a physian. He's never over perscribed; always been forward thinking with treatment and never hesitated to refer me when needed. I'm confident in Dr. Hsieh's credentials and expertise. I can't imagine anyone else in his place.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I have been under the care of Dr. Hsieh for approximately 5 years, I find him to be a compassionate, knowledgable Doctor. He is warm and I trust him. If you need a Specialist - he is bang on! Refers you immediately* Few Doctors do that without prodding because they wish to treat the ailment themselves! I found myself in a horrific medical situation a few years back and STILL CANNOT BELIEVE the speed at which he referred to me a renowned Specialist! He saved my leg through his diligence and standard of care!!!! I cannot recommend him highly enough. His staff are incredible, the clinic is well situated and you are ALWAYS ASSURED A WARM WELCOME... Daniel Hsieh is a HEALER - what more can you want?

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Has been my family doctor my whole life, couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Staff is top notch and very helpful. Dr Hsieh is quite thorough if you work with him. He may need a push once and awhile to get digging into an ailment or condition, but he has always been there for me. If you really feel you need to see a specialist, ask to see a specialist, and it doesn't hurt to have one in mind beforehand.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016