Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Carey

Most impatient experience I have ever had with a doctor. I was with my 84 year old father who was being told he was a perfect candidate for a defibrillator. When my father wanted information about what would be involved, how it would work, etc. he was told he just needed to say if he wanted it or not. When he again wanted to talk about it with the doctor, he was told that this was a yes or no question. As if that wasn't enough, this went on for a third time. My father, knowing no more about it than before it was suggested to him, had to answer no. The man then had the gall to state that it is now on record that my father is refusing the procedure. I am aware that insurance regulations put limits on the time doctors can spend with patients, but there is a right way and a wrong way. MR. Carey does not deserve the title "doctor". I can only hope that when this arrogant man reaches his later years he has to experience the total disregard that he gives his patients. Shame on you, MR. Carey.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Brian C. Carey's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)