Ratings for Dr. Gary Berezny

Best and understanding I have had for my problem. thank you Bernardine Kennedy

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Real good to me after done come said if everything ok

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I've seen Dr.Berezny for many years and he once use to have punctuality issues, but that because he would stop in and see patients in the hospital before his clinic and it would run him late. That's changed and he almost always see's me within minutes of my booked time. He knows his profession, that's never been a concern. You are in good hands should you need his specialized care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

waiting 4 his appointment from 2 months they didn't call me to inform that i will get appointment in future around in 3 or 4 or i don't know how many months.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Best Gastroenterologist in the world. The most compassionate doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

The receptionist was always very helpful and answered my questions fully. Since this was my first contact with Dr. Berezny, I'm sure she has heard my questions innumerable times but she was always polite.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Great Doctor. I have seen him a number of times and couldn't ask for anyone better!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Berezny is nothing if not thorough, he is not afraid to admit it when something has him puzzled. Dr. Berezny does not waste time, some people may interpret this as a poor bedside manner, I however see this as a very busy doctor offering the best medical care possible. I have every confidence in Dr. Berezny.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

He is a tough guy to get in touch with through his office, but I am glad we have him here in Belleville. He's done a number of procedures on me, none of them too pleasant, of course, but he's always been helpful, kind and he does have a sense of humour! I feel totally secure with him as my doctor, because he is very knowledgeable and thorough. I don't think he'd miss a thing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009