Ratings for Dr. Elzbieta A. Kaminska
In 2011 I was a collegiate level athlete with a body firing on all cylinders. In 2012 everything started to change. My body was failing and no body could tell me why. By August 2013 I couldn't open my hand, my skin and tendons was calcifying and I had lost 20% of my body mass. During this 2 years period I visited 4 specialist and 1 GP with no ideas or proposed treatment. In August 2013 I got a referral to Dr Kaminska (I was supposed to see another doctor but the appointment fell through and my case was moved). DR Kaminska gave me the most complete check up I have ever had (1.5 hours), took the time to explain everything we were doing and why. By the end of the appointment she had a very good idea what was going on with me and had recommended a course of treatment. I went for multiple follow up appointments to confirm the diagnosis and plan of treatment. 3 months into the treatment and thongs started to improve. 1 year in to treatment I am back to 80%. I just had a follow up appointment and we are finalizing a plan to get me off of my medication as I am back to 98%. The other 2% is lost with age and never coming back :). She is the most positive, knowledgeable and caring MD I have ever met. She takes the time to get to know you and your complete health, not just the one symptom. I honestly believe that Dr. Kaminska saved my life and am forever grateful. My wife, kids and I will never be able to repay you!
Dr. Kaminska was my rheumatologist for several years, and boy do I miss her since I left Calgary! I have other health issues beyond RA, and she looks at everything in regards to your health! More helpful than all my other doctors/specialists put together. If you have a choice - go see her. So knowledgable, and very warm and friendly, too.
Dr. Kaminska is the best physician that I have ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and has a great sense of humor. In just one visit I learned more things about my health, over and above my arthritis condition, that no physician had ever told me about before. I look forward to seeing her and I will drive the 2.5 hrs from Lethbridge with pleasure...and I don't care if I have to wait for her when she runs behind. I know how much time she took with me for my first appointment and she is totally worth the wait. She listens and is extremely thorough. She has even called me at home. She has improved my quality of life I am grateful that I am in her care. If you are fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Kaminska, consider yourself lucky as she is truly a fabulous physician.
Dr Kaminska is without a doubt how all Doctors should model themselves. Kind, caring, compassionate,informed, knowledgable... I could go on, but you get the point. If you are lucky/blessed enough to get her as a Doctor, your life will improve.
Dr. Kaminska literally saved my life and I will be forever indebted to her! She is an amazing doctor. Knowledgeable, good sense of humor, accomodating and makes sure she gets to any doctor you need pronto! This woman has called me at home to check on me twice. No other doctor has ever done that. She's seen my sister and my daughter and helped them as well. I will miss her terribly as she is leaving us to go to Calgary in the fall. Thank you for everything Dr. Kaminska, you will be missed. Alberta is very lucky to be gaining this doctor! All the best, Ilean :)
I will miss Dr Kaminska so much, my last visit she informed me she was leaving for Alberta in September. I was devastated. She has taken such good care of me! I wish her all the Best! " A girl has to do, what a girl has to do" : ( I will miss YOU! Gail
Dr. Elzbieta A. Kaminska's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
- Pomeranian Academy of Medicine (Grad. 1979)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
Publications & Research