Dr. Elzbieta A. Kaminska

Ratings for Dr. Elzbieta A. Kaminska

She is the best D.r I ever see en my life she is wanly figure out my friend arthritis

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Kaminska is the best physician that I have ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and has a great sense of humor. In just one visit I learned more things about my health, over and above my arthritis condition, that no physician had ever told me about before. I look forward to seeing her and I will drive the 2.5 hrs from Lethbridge with pleasure...and I don't care if I have to wait for her when she runs behind. I know how much time she took with me for my first appointment and she is totally worth the wait. She listens and is extremely thorough. She has even called me at home. She has improved my quality of life I am grateful that I am in her care. If you are fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Kaminska, consider yourself lucky as she is truly a fabulous physician.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Kaminska is without a doubt how all Doctors should model themselves. Kind, caring, compassionate,informed, knowledgable... I could go on, but you get the point. If you are lucky/blessed enough to get her as a Doctor, your life will improve.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Rec'd more information, education, compassion and understanding in one appt with Dr. Kaminska and her nurse than in years of treatment by another doc. Fabulous doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Kaminska literally saved my life and I will be forever indebted to her! She is an amazing doctor. Knowledgeable, good sense of humor, accomodating and makes sure she gets to any doctor you need pronto! This woman has called me at home to check on me twice. No other doctor has ever done that. She's seen my sister and my daughter and helped them as well. I will miss her terribly as she is leaving us to go to Calgary in the fall. Thank you for everything Dr. Kaminska, you will be missed. Alberta is very lucky to be gaining this doctor! All the best, Ilean :)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I will miss Dr Kaminska so much, my last visit she informed me she was leaving for Alberta in September. I was devastated. She has taken such good care of me! I wish her all the Best! " A girl has to do, what a girl has to do" : ( I will miss YOU! Gail

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Kaminska.....is an amazing physician. She is attentive,kind, and knowledgeable. She makes you feel comfortable....so you ask questions and listens. She does not make you feel rushed!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kaminska for almost nine years and she was the first one to diagnose my illness. While she is not always punctual it is because she takes the time to listen to each patient and I am willing to wait for such a conscientious physician. I live in Guelph and she is MORE than WORTH the drive to Hamilton.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

This dr did more for me in one visit than any have done in years,one visit had me going to a sleep clinic.,a MRI and so on.Diagnosed with sleep apnea and a cyst on my spine with an appointment to see a neurosurgeon.all in a few months time.I think she is wonderful.and will thank her forever

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I think she is great, I have arthritis (osto) in both ankles, and a few other joints. When I am in chronic pain she has me in there immediately. Her waits times are horrid, but I did mention that too her, and she said she was working on it! Hopefully it will get better. I work steady afternoon shift and cannot afford a 2-3 hr wait for a check up appointment. My blood pressure sky rockets by the time I get into the clinic room. I would not change her for anyone! She takes good care of me.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. Elzbieta A. Kaminska's Credentials

• Pomeranian Academy of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental