Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Gamble

Great dentist. Easy to talk to. Very professional. I know her because she teaches fitness at the Goodlife Club. So I brought my son there,,, and he loved the dentist. Now he says he wants to be a dentist he grows up. How cool is that!?!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I know her because she teaches fitness at Goodlife Fitness in North Bay, so when my daughter needed a tooth filled I went to ask Dr Gamble advice. She did an exam on my child (same day that I called because I said I was worried) and then advised that we should come back tommorow for a simple filling... And we did.. And it was simple, very simple, and my daughter now loves the dentist. She says she wants to be a dentist when she grows up. How cool is that???

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Punctual. Very caring. People. And pleasant surroundings. Nice new decor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Very professional. I had a filling done and a tooth pulled both in the same visit. There was no pain. Just a pretty blonde dentist. And I will go back for more any time I need to. No more fear of the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

My sister had an emergency extraction this summer, thankfully Dr Gamble fit us in at the end of the day before a long weekend. Very caring and gentle

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

She (Stephanie Gamble) did dental work on me 2 times & it felt rushed and sloppy. She did a filling and almost completely hollowed out my tooth unnecessarily doing it. It hurt for a week and is still the worst filling I have ever received, all my other fillings look and feel normal but the one she did feels really screwed up. It will most likely have to be replaced some day. It still hurts a bit every once and awhile. The second time recently she completely rushed doing a dental re-shaping of my teeth so they would fit properly and now my teeth feel even worse than before (my teeth hurt a lot more now). Dr Zamperoni treated me like I was crazy and told me to find a new dentist after I complained about it and asked that he re-fix it instead of her (he didn't even take a look at my teeth). They are both horrible and some of there staff are cold. Dr Zamperoni is probably a good dentist but he's unprofessional for telling me to hit the road for no reason and not even try to fix it.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I found the front desk staff not very friendly. They look like they are not happy with their job

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

My new smile is great. Very professional. Always on time. Took 3 vists to correct a problem that I have had for 3 years . Not bad!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Honest people all around. My teeth were all fixed ( which were a mess) with no pain at all. Whoever wrote a bad review is just a typical complainer, everything about these dentists is top notch!! Also my neighbour had a infected tooth pulled painlessly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I have been a patient since these doctors started in North Bay and they charged me for a mistake they made and also lied about speaking to me about that mistake. I have decided to go with another dentist.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011