You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gordon K. Wilson

Great Dentist!Dr. Wilson and his office staff are all very knowledgable and professional. Offering the best preventive and excellent dentistry available in AZ! Just wish I would have found him earlier, instead of being told their was nothing I could do for my periodontal disease. He offers a PerioProtect program, which sounds a little pricey in the beginning, but the results actually save you the cost of replacing your teeth from the damage of perio disease. He also is quite a perfectionist in his dental work, offering excellent general dentistry.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Best Dentist I have been to and I have been to quite a few in my life. He takes his time to talk to you his knowledge is superior. I had an extraction and root canal I must say his work is amazing and painless as it can be he will take his time, if my other dentist took as much time with their patients my teeth would be in better shape. I was afraid to go to the dentist til I met Dr. Wilson.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Hands down, the best dentist!!! I started going to Dr. Wilson a little over a year ago from a referral and I had just finished my Invisalign treatment. I was starting to suffer some problems from all the movement of my teeth over the past couple years and had been praying to find a dentist that just didn't treat my problems but looked deeper. Well, in comes the answer to my prayer - Dr. Wilson! He did a full assessment and instead of diving right in to treat, he said we needed to get my guns healthy first so that the treatments, once they were performed, were as effective as possible and boy was he right. People read alot of reviews so the best thing I can say is go for a consultation with Dr. Wilson and you will experience the difference. He is a one of a kind dentist with integrity and state of the art equipment and an awesome team. You will never need a second opinion again!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

When I saw Dr. Wilson on TV, (Health Matters), I knew immediately his program was what I needed. I previously had gum surgery, and was considering bone grafting for an increasing periodontal pocket. His program is amazing, it was time consuming for the first month, but the results are exactly the way he predicted they would be. I just wish more people with periodontal disease knew about this treatment plan.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have battled periodontal "disease" forever. I saw Dr Wilson on TV one day explaining his approach to gum disease as wound care and it made complete sense. I had already gone through numerous root scaling/planing procedures from other periodontists as well as a previous gum surgery. I was approaching the need to have a second surgery right before meeting Dr Wilson. That was roughly 3 yrs ago and I only had to get one more root scaling to get a good baseline moving forward and definitely haven't needed another gum surgery. His treatment is amazing and noninvasive. He literally has saved my teeth and gums. His staff is just as wonderful as he is. Their top priority has always been to reduce my pain as much as possible while still giving me excellent care. I highly recommend Dr Wilson and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Very good dentist with the best technology available.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr Wilson and his staff have been outstanding. I have recommended him to others. He helped me with gum issues and with cosmetic improvements that are excellent!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

The best dentist I've yet to meet.Gentle, charming, and extremely knowledgeable about the latest technologies.Saved me from premature dentures.Having saved me from the gum disease killing my mouth.would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Slick office and lots of technology. Staff is pretty nice as is the doctor. Graduate of Creighton in NE. Not cheap...but I can't complain about the results.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Dr. Wilson is very good at listening and helping to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Very good dentist.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr. Gordon K. Wilson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wilson was born in Santa Monica, California but moved to a small town in Western Nebraska before his first birthday. He grew up on a farm, where he developed his strong work ethic. He attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, where he was a varsity member of the Cornhusker’s football team. He was also a patient administration specialist in the United States Army Reserve branch of the 82nd field hospital. After Iraq invaded Kuwait in August of 1990, Dr. Wilson volunteered for active duty and was stationed with the 42nd field hospital on the Island Emirate of Bahrain. During the first Gulf War, he was placed in charge of the hospital’s quality assurance, medical evacuations, and triage. Upon returning from the Gulf War Theatre, he attended the University of Nebraska Medical Center’s College of Dentistry. As an undergraduate dental student, he participated in a table clinic competition where he presented the six published preparation designs for porcelain laminate veneers, and he introduced a seventh preparation design. He was the very first dental student in the medical center’s history to be allowed to provide porcelain laminate veneers for a patient. Dr. Wilson moved to the Valley of the Sun in 1995, where he has dedicated his professional career to providing patients with the absolute best that dentistry has to offer. He is continually upgrading himself with the latest techniques in state-of-the-art, personalized, and comfortable dental care. Dr. Wilson is also the founder of the Arizona Periodontal Laser Institute, where he trains other dentists and hygienists on the use of lasers and non-surgical methods of treating gum disease. He is an Arizona licensed general dentist who is highly skilled in all disciplines of dental care including cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, root canal therapy, dentures, implants, crowns, bridges, and preventive dentistry. Dr. Wilson has been featured on Good Morning Arizona, Good Evening Arizona, The Wellness Hour, ABC15, FOX10, The Arizona Republic, and Today’s Arizona Woman. He has been recognized locally, nationally and internationally for his excellence in dentistry.

• Bulgarian
  • English

• University of Nebraska Medical Center (Grad. 1995)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dentist!Dr. Wilson and his office staff are all very knowledgable and professional. Offering the best preventive and excellent dentistry available in AZ! ..."

April 22, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dentist I have been to and I have been to quite a few in my life. He takes his time to talk to you his knowledge is superior. I had an extraction and root ..."

April 8, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down, the best dentist!!! I started going to Dr. Wilson a little over a year ago from a referral and I had just finished my Invisalign treatment. I was s..."

April 6, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I saw Dr. Wilson on TV, (Health Matters), I knew immediately his program was what I needed. I previously had gum surgery, and was considering bone grafting..."

April 5, 2016
    • Website has been updated from "http://WWW.TLC4GUMS.COM" to "http://WWW.TLC4GUMS.COM/". Address has been updated from "81325 N. Allied Way" to "18325 N. Allied Way". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "".

April 4, 2016
    • Postal Code has been updated from "85259" to "85054". Address has been updated from "10609 N FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT BLVD" to "81325 N. Allied Way". Suite has been updated from "None" to "115".

April 4, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have battled periodontal "disease" forever. I saw Dr Wilson on TV one day explaining his approach to gum disease as wound care and it made complete sense. I..."

April 4, 2016
    • First Name changed from "Gordon" to "Gordon K."

April 8, 2012