Ratings for Dr. Frank Alena

I called for an appointment because I had pneumonia. Receptionist told me I could come in the next day at 8. I asked for rx to be called in for me. When receptionist called back she denied having told me that I could have an appointment at 8 and was very rude. I'll never go back even though I liked Dr. Alena

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Alena,has been one of the best Family Dr I ever had and SO helpful and always spends time and LISTENS!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

He's been my family's doctor for over 12 years. Very knowledgeable/helpful. However, (and not specifically to Dr Alena) you have a felling that the clinic has move more toward the business side and away from the patient side of the practice.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Best family doctor we have ever had. Dr Alena spends time, listens and always has an informative, intelligent response. He has been consistently warm and caring, no matter the health issue or who has the health issue (myself, husband or son). Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Love Dr. Alena, SO helpful and always spends time and LISTENS!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Very helpful doctor if you have a chronic or hard to diagnose issue. An MD/Ph.D, who will listen and think through your history/issue at hand.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Frank Alena's Credentials

• Univ Komenskeho, Lekarska Fak, Bratislava, Czechoslovakia (Grad. 1976)

Veterans Administration