Ratings for Dr. Danielle S. Ray

I was under the care of Dr. Ray in the Wesley Long ER due to being stung by yellowjacket wasps. She was very understanding of my situation, how I felt and provided knowledgeable care after asking a few direct, no-frills questions about what happened. She had a lot of patients that night and my case was a "wait and see" situation after a very quick prescribing of prednisone for swelling in my larynx and face. Despite Dr. Ray attending to so many people, she kept a close watch on me as she worked her way through the crowd. At no time did I feel ignored, I appreciated her respect of my wanting to be left alone. To the minute of the end of my self-administered dose of antihistamines (at the time I had gotten stung), Dr. Ray had the next logical dose sent to me with a written prescrip, release form and follow-up care instructions. Her quiet was of working is a wonderful thing, her care was much appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Danielle S. Ray's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Secure Horizons