Ratings for Dr. Randi Izen

Love Dr. Izen! Honestly what doctors office is on time? I don't think such a thing exists! She is very personable, she takes a lot of time to answer questions and give advise, I'm sure people pick her brain all day and then come on here and complain that she runs late. You cant have the best of both worlds! Her staff are really nice and funny, I can only imagine the annoying patients (including myself) that they have to deal with. The staff are really great given the environment and circumstances that they have to deal with. Dr. Izen is so really really busy and it's obvious why, she is amazing! If you don't want to wait and deal with her staff... go and try your luck at a walk in clinic and then dare to complain.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Truly an amazing doctor that I am so happy to have found. She cares and takes her time to fully understand a problem. She refers easily when needed and errs on the side of caution in calling for blood tests, etc. I have been in an exam room crying my eyes out on more than one occasion and have never felt rushed. I do find the staff quite abrupt and not necessarily friendly or welcoming. That would be my one downside to her practice.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Best dr ever, they made me a cappuccino ,..and I was hungry so they made a a pastrami sandwich with a nice doll pickle

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I have always been well treated by both her and the staff. She answers to my questions in a clear way and addresses me to the specialists when needed. She delivered my son and saw me through my pregnancy and I like that she never made me feel unnecessarily worried.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I find her to be nice and professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I see Doctor Izen up to twice a month. She never treats me like, "oh here she is again". I'm on pain medications that require my the frequent visits. She doesn't act superior, she listens and I'm blessed to have her as my doctor. The receptionists do their best to fulfill my needs and fit me in, even if it's booked up.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Currently looking for a new doctor as I have had enough of being talked down to by the rude receptionist. I'm done feeling like my own doctor doesn't care about my comfort in her office.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I was suffering from severe depression.. She had absolutely no idea of how to help me. I did not want to see a psychiatrist but would gladly have seen a psychiatric nurse or counsellor. Dr Izen knows my wife from her work at BC women's (but not very well) and after my last consultation with Dr Izen she approached my wife privately and asked "how do you manage to live with that". That is an ill 51 year old father and husband, A human being. A former research chemist with BP with a research degree and a bucket load of publication and, lately, a world class teacher. A good father and a husband that loves his wife. Not a "that". The kind doctor then went on to tell my wife about another of her patients. A 72 year old woman who's husband also suffers from depression and who wishes she had left her husband 30 years ago. What a delight you are doctor Izen. perhaps it is because I am a man and don't have the parts that delivers cash into the doctor's bank account? We have returned to Scotland so I can get the medical help I need and temporarily separated (living with a depressed person is stressful) so my wife can de stress. I have no words to describe this doctor. If you are male run a mile.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I love dr izen. Ever since she has moved offices her new staff is AMAZING. so helpful and gracious. the comments about her passed staff are correct but now outdated since she moved. I have been going to her for about 10 years now and she always takes time with me. Never rushes me so if she is late getting to me I don't care because I know she is giving everyone the same great service she gives me

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I like doctor Izen very much her receptionist is terrible though. She is rude, condescending and down right aggressive. I cannot believe she is able to keep her job. I have complained but she remains. Doctor izen is practical and helpful and I feel I can trust her knowledge. I only question her staffing choices.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016