Ratings for Dr. Randi Izen

I've been a patient of Dr. Izen's now for 6 years. She is always super thorough and very helpful. Honestly feel extremely grateful to have been able to get in with her as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Izen for 17 years or so (our 3 year old is also a patient of hers now) and we are SO happy to have her as our family physician. She is kind, easy to talk to and has a no-nonsense attitude. She gets the job done with a pleasant tone and a smile on her face! She's great.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Honestly I feel very blessed to be a patient of dr.izens. She has always taken great care of me, is so sweet and is caring. At one appointment impartial she even gave me a hug in a time of comfort. That is a true real doctor. So grateful

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I have been hoping to find this Dr. for so long. The one and only time I saw her she was helping with my reg doctors patients. She came.in the room and told me she thought I was suffering from anxiety. I hadn't even.spoken to her. I told her about how I was feeling and she insisted it was anxiety. She wrote out a prescription for a given and refused to listen to nything else from me. Told me she was busy and I should make an appointment to see.my doctor when she got back. Well as it turns out, I passed out in the shower that day as my IUD had become dislodged and my body was going toxic trying to fight the foreign object inside me. When I came to, my IUD had actually almost completely come out of my body and was sitting at the vagina with the bottom part out of my body. Needless to say it was traumatizing and could have been avoided if this terrible excuse for a doctor had at least listened to what was happening to me or done the slightest check. She should have her license revoked! I remember leaving there feeling lost and very sick and I couldn't remember her name. I also dropped my doctor that same day knowing she could work with this egomaniac. Today I was cleaning up old files and found the prescription... Dr. Randi Izen! Horrible human being and even worse doctor!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Izen is a fantastic physician. She's knowledgeable and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I was refered when i wanted to deliver my daughter at BCWH since its 20 mins from my house. When my daughter was diagnosed with meningitis she was able to help me with the anxiety that followed and she has never complained about how often I've gone in when my daughter has just had a cold cuz my anxiety was triggered by it and i feel better when she was seem and it was confirmed she just had a cold. This is because when my daughter got meningitis she only had a cold a week before. She sees me and my son and daughter now since we moved its just easier. She gave me no push back when I asked for my son to be assessed because my old dr wouldn't do it even after years of asking.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Love Dr. Izen! Honestly what doctors office is on time? I don't think such a thing exists! She is very personable, she takes a lot of time to answer questions and give advise, I'm sure people pick her brain all day and then come on here and complain that she runs late. You cant have the best of both worlds! Her staff are really nice and funny, I can only imagine the annoying patients (including myself) that they have to deal with. The staff are really great given the environment and circumstances that they have to deal with. Dr. Izen is so really really busy and it's obvious why, she is amazing! If you don't want to wait and deal with her staff... go and try your luck at a walk in clinic and then dare to complain.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Truly an amazing doctor that I am so happy to have found. She cares and takes her time to fully understand a problem. She refers easily when needed and errs on the side of caution in calling for blood tests, etc. I have been in an exam room crying my eyes out on more than one occasion and have never felt rushed. I do find the staff quite abrupt and not necessarily friendly or welcoming. That would be my one downside to her practice.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Best dr ever, they made me a cappuccino ,..and I was hungry so they made a a pastrami sandwich with a nice doll pickle

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I have always been well treated by both her and the staff. She answers to my questions in a clear way and addresses me to the specialists when needed. She delivered my son and saw me through my pregnancy and I like that she never made me feel unnecessarily worried.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017