Ratings for Dr. Natalie McConnell

Very upset with the care received by McConnell. She is unprofessional and will not answer questions if she doesn't feel like it /acts as if it's a burden and speaks down to you. Speaks often about what she does and doesn't get paid for (billing through OHIP). Acts like a bully and doesn't have a positive attitude towards patients. Would absolutely not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

make sure you tell this lady your main concern and that only - cause if you happen to mention something casual regarding your health she will address it and your time is up - her hand is always on the door handle - it should not be about numbers - it should be about patient care

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I love Dr. McConnell. She is empathetic, warm and understanding. Above all she is a human like the rest of us

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Meh! Not fond of her at all. Bully like tendencies!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

An excellent Doctor! The best!!! Brad Smith

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I was her patient until I had unbareable pain and she told me and my parents at that time I was "looking for attention" and "it was all in my head" after giving up on her I went to the er and the doctor on got me an MRI within a month which lead to surgery. I Was young with a serious medical issue but instead of saying we will do tests it was the very opposite. She looked at me like I was an immature kid, pushed pills for pain but wouldn't get me proper tests to find the problem. Will never go back to dr. McConnell or trust my life in her hands!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Not good and not nice. I am in the middle of trying to get another doc for myself.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. McConnell has what it seems to be an attitude problem. She is a hit or miss with her patients. One day she might smile and apologize for waiting 2 hours and other days she is rude and arrogant and doesn't want to listen to your heath needs. Find someone else.........This doctor thinks she owns the world!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

It is fair to say that you either love Dr. McConnell or you dislike her very much--there is no in between. Most people understand that you have to wait to see a doctor--if that was the only problem--it wouldn't be a problem. Knowledge is not a problem. When you come up the elevator you get nervous because you just don't know what mood you will encounter today. It's not a good trait for a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Poor and unprofessional behavior! When is the patient NOT allowed to ask a doctor questions? She acts bothered if you do..............Other doctors to choose from in the Norfolk area!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017