Ratings for Dr. Natalie McConnell

An excellent Doctor! The best!!! Brad Smith

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I was her patient until I had unbareable pain and she told me and my parents at that time I was "looking for attention" and "it was all in my head" after giving up on her I went to the er and the doctor on got me an MRI within a month which lead to surgery. I Was young with a serious medical issue but instead of saying we will do tests it was the very opposite. She looked at me like I was an immature kid, pushed pills for pain but wouldn't get me proper tests to find the problem. Will never go back to dr. McConnell or trust my life in her hands!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Not good and not nice. I am in the middle of trying to get another doc for myself.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. McConnell has what it seems to be an attitude problem. She is a hit or miss with her patients. One day she might smile and apologize for waiting 2 hours and other days she is rude and arrogant and doesn't want to listen to your heath needs. Find someone else.........This doctor thinks she owns the world!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

It is fair to say that you either love Dr. McConnell or you dislike her very much--there is no in between. Most people understand that you have to wait to see a doctor--if that was the only problem--it wouldn't be a problem. Knowledge is not a problem. When you come up the elevator you get nervous because you just don't know what mood you will encounter today. It's not a good trait for a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Poor and unprofessional behavior! When is the patient NOT allowed to ask a doctor questions? She acts bothered if you do..............Other doctors to choose from in the Norfolk area!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Bad with kids and elderly. Doesn't take her time and over books to make more money. Not very liked.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Doesn't listen and doesn't care! Very rude and pushy about her thoughts! I would rather go to NGH if I need something!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I can't believe all you nasty hypocrites. You think everyone should spend hours listening to you whine and complain. I am almost 70 years old and it took me over 60 years to find her. Dr. McConnell is the best Doctor I have ever been to. As for the person that made a remark about Linda I strongly disagree. Linda is always polite and helpful and also knowledgeable. Nasty people!!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I was taken on by Dr. McConnell when Dr. J retired and I couldn't be happier I love how she is very attentive and listens to me and answers all my questions. She is also very good with my 9 year old daughter and always has a smile when I see her. I am always comfortable with her and her staff is very professional and always friendly. If your looking for an amazing doctor then she is the one. Thank you doctor McConnell for all the great care you have given me and my daughter.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017