Ratings for Dr. Natalie McConnell

This is the most brutal doctor l have ever met, and that is saying something as l have lived in Whistler, BC for the last 20 years where doctors are horrible. McConnell is so arrogant and rude, it is unbelievable! She does not care about helping you get better, she does not KNOW HOW to help you get better, and cuts you off in the middle of a sentence. She was the only doctor taking patients when l moved to Simcoe, and even though EVERYONE told me not to see her l did anyway, thinking how bad can it be? WOW, I had no idea doctors could practice with so many complaints made to the College of Physicians, yet she does. I now drive an hour to see a great doctor in Delhi.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Great Doctor.....some patients are the problem.....

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Never listens and always in a hurry. Wants to show you that she calls the shots. Her staff takes her lead too.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Meh . Office staff is extremely abrupt and not friendly period! When she started her practice I went with her and was quite impressive. Now I feel hurried and not listened to.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Horrible doctor. Her hand is always on the door and doesn't care about her patience. She walks me out well I'm trying to tell her concerns. Go see anyone else

Submitted March 26, 2018

Too many problems with this doctor. She always wants to show me she is boss an calls the shots. She never lets me speak and gets mad if I ask more than one question.

Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. McConnell is a first rate doctor. I feel very lucky to be her patient. She’s proactive in all my health concerns . Her genuine care and concern and always looking out for my best interests in health care are only a few of her fine qualities.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. McConnell has always taken excellent care of my family and me. She Listens to my concerns. If I have had to go to another dr on clinic days she follows up with me! I think she’s great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Love this doctor, she always has helped whatever the situation i had.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr McConnell is an amazing doctor - I see and hear of all these people not happy with her - she is one of the FEW doctors in the area that you can get a REGULAR appt with within 2-3 weeks. Yes she may talk about what she gets paid for - but she is working to get paid - do you go out of your way in your job to do anything for “customers” that you wont get paid for - probably not. Also we as patients have to remember that the staff are following their bosses (Dr McConnells) directions - so when you yell at them because you dont like the policy that is in place - or because you missed your appt and dont think you should have to pay for it - try to remember what you do at your own job YOU FOLLOW THE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. Ive been to the office and waited in the waiting room and have overheard some of the nasty things other patients have said to the staff - including threats that have been made - people throwing money at them and swearing at them - they are the front line staff - without them there would be no one tbere to answer the phone to book you an appt - or to take your forms so that they can be filled out for the doctor - no one would be there to answer the 100 questions about your forms or to ensure you have filled them out and signed your consent - so those of you that behave that way - maybe you should step back and leave the practice and go else where for your doctor - dr McConnell does her job - and she cares - even if you are so narrow minded - and refuse the care she is trying to provide you - yes she cares - she is human — and so are you!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018