Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Donovan

Kind and thoughtful. Great diagnostician. Can't say more because my visit was short but I had my problem taken care of quickly.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I arrived at St Patrick's ER presenting symptoms that I did not believe to be life threatening, but had become severe in a matter of several days. I had scheduled with my usual provider, but the soonest I could be seen was nearly a week away; hence, my decision to be checked as soon as possible, as symptoms involved fever, nausea & inflamed joints. To the point: My experience with Dr. Donovan & his nurse was appalling. Not only were both exceedingly rude, Dr. Donovan in particular was arrogant, condescending & obviously skeptical to the point of being argumentative when I described symptoms. He actually asked "what exactly did I expect those working in the ER to do for me". Blood was drawn & I left with discharge paper work containing a generic, incorrect "diagnosis". The malady has since been correctly diagnosed & I am following a prescribed course of treatment that is working. Unfortunate that one person can have such a negative impact on the entire St. Pat's organization.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Very good with my 5 year old daughter when she had to have stitches, I couldn't have asked for a better experience when in need of an emergency doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Timothy P. Donovan's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)