Ratings for Dr. Veer Ramakrishna

Very friendly and listens to patients. Very thorough with his examination and investigations. I always leave my visits with Dr. Ramakrishna feeling I'm taken care of well.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

My father liked Dr. Ramakrishna very much but he needed to have a checkup. He had been with Dr. Ramakrishna around 2 years. After 2 years and no checkup - just chats about individual symptoms, my mom made him ask for a thorough checkup. Finally they got one scheduled but unfortunately dad died a few days before the checkup.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

My family and I are new patients of Dr. Ramakrishna and I must say we are very lucky to have him as a family physician. He seems to genuinely care about his patients and listens patiently without judgement.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Rating says it all. Great to have him as a family doc.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Cannot be replaced as a family physician. Without him in Whitby we are not receiving the same standard of care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

If you think he isn't listening or that he isn't a good doctor, then you really must not be a good patient. He has been my doctor while in Whitby and I appreciate his work so much that I now travel to Hamilton to see him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Very Good Doctor. He is test happy though, which I guess can be a good thing. I always tell him what is wrong and if I know the treatment I want I let him know and he gives it to me. He also always refers me to the specialists that I request. Excellent Listening skills, A VERY nice man!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Very empathetic and great listening skills. Cares greatly about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

FYI for a previous post... i have health problems and he took me as a patient. I am a new patiet aswell and have found him to be very kind and understanding. the nurses are very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Very kind man. Always takes time to speak directly to my young daughter, makes her feel more at ease. Usually will be able to see patients same day if it is an emergency.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Veer Ramakrishna's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates