Ratings for Dr. Cory Sul

He touch me inappropriate . I never went back their again it was an awful experience.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr Cory sul is a rude doctor to me and also my kids. Just because you have more money then us you don’t have to discriminate us. The front desk lady was even rude to us. Also the dentist swear in front of my children. I wouldn’t recommend going their. I went their and they said I had a cavity. But it turns out it wasn’t.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I went their and it was awful. They were all rude to me and my son. The doctor was saying inappropriate things infront of my son. Don’t go their they are rude and inat

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I had been going here all my life and every time I went they told me I had a cavity. Never have I had any pain or issue with a tooth but always believed them cause they are the professionals right? Well being as I hated going to the dentist I avoided going for a year and a half. They called me once a week until I told them it's the wrong number they then called my parents phone every 3 weeks insisting I need to come in or I'll have to get root canals done. This went on for a year and then they started calling my parents cell phones which they had on file from years before when I was a child. I finally went to a new dentist and I don't have any cavities and my teeth are fine. River trail then called again saying it's been to long and root canals will need to happen. My mother answered and asked why this other dentist said I'm fine but they insist otherwise? The lady then decided to back pedal and say there is a medical plan in place for me? That makes zero sense. Now I'm wondering how many of my teeth were fine but they drilled holes into for money 😡😡😡 do not go here they will take advantage!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

We're referred to Dr Sul by another dentist for our little son. Here is the summary of what we experienced: 1) Receptionist is very rude 2) The first hygienist lady could not even take tooth x-ray for my son.. she tried 8 -10 times with no success and causing unnecessary pain and discomfort to our little one. 3) Doctor himself seems to be in his own, he decided to treat a tooth in the next visit without even explaining us what the situation is. We could get only little explanation only when we asked it for. 3) They asked us to pay the whole bill amount right away, and also send claim to our insurance. Later we found that our insurance did not cover one of the treatment they performed. Whereas my other dentist will always check and clarify with us if any treatment is not covered in my insurance They were also not supposed to perform another exam as it was already performed by the dentist who referred us. and so was the cleaning polishing. They did all this to make their money. Other: 1) Reception does not take your phone calls (at least 90% of the times), you have to leave message and its up to them when they call you back. 2) Staff is neither experienced nor polite. The only good this they have is the play structure for kids.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I've been going to drsul since I was 4 (now 20) it wasn't until the last couple visits I realized an issue. The staff pester the extra treatments. (I have one miscolored tooth due to braces which thEy push me to have the tooth itself died, not covered by insurance and completely unessasary) I went in with a tooth ache inbeyween 6 month check ups they said nothing is wrong, going back a month later I suddenly have 2 cavities in the spot I said hurt in the first place!! Dr.sul never works on you himself it's always the assistants and someone them are insanely rough! I haven't made an appointment to have the cavities filled and they call both my house and my cell phone once a week to remind me to book an appointment. They are extremely over priced, I have insanely good coverage and still have to pay on top!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

My son (5) visited for a cleaning at the end of Feb. Everything went fine. Two weeks later, he's complaining of a sore tooth. Take a good look in his mouth and part of a molar has broken away. Took him to a different dentist and they immediately spot 2 cavities and note that molar cavity was so deep it went to the root. This didn't occur in the two weeks since the visit to Dr. Sul. Whether it be poor training or incompetence, this is unacceptable. This, in addition to their billing practices, is more than enough not to return.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Have taken my kids to Dr Sul for a few years. He is very friendly but he has made some inappropriate comments in front of my children and pushes things like sealants that I do not want. He checks their teeth before they are cleaned. He is over priced and you need to pay first before they send in to insurance company. Won't be going back. He seems to only care about making money not the heal of people's teeth.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had bad experiences with dentists as a child which resulted in me not seeing one for 8 years or so. When I was 17 I went to see Dr Sul and told him and the assistant about my fear of dentists.. they were very understanding and made me feel very comfortable. 3 1/2 years later I am still going to see Dr. Sul and I love going! Thanks to him I have a perfect smile. An orthodontist i went to see told me to deal with my two front teeth being crooked and not to get braces but Dr Sul understood it bothered me and suggested a retainer to make more room for my teeth to straighten and it worked:) the other comments mention how the assistants were doing a dentists job but from my experience that is not true.. the assistants have only ever cleaned my teeth and set up for Dr. Sul which what their job is and they do a fabulous job. Dr Sul is the one who always did my fillings, putting my teeth to sleep and other important procedures along with checking in regularly when it wasn't him working in my mouth. Dr. Sul is a great dentist ! I would recommend him to everyone. The environment there is also very nice all the staff are beyond friendly.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Basically everyone that has commented so far has been a hater.... And I wouldn't say useful to anyone looking for a review. They're all complaining about how their kids cry and the dentist - MOST kids DO cry at the dentist's office! Get a grip! I've been going to Dr. Sul for a few years now and he has been great! Also, people are complaining that Dental Assistants have been cleaning their child's teeth - dental assistants are trained professionals, so I don't know why they're all complaining, and do you think Dr. Sul is an octopus and can work on every kid that has an appointment at that time? They book multiple kids at the same time, so that is where dental assistants come in! It wouldn't be a very successful dentist's office if they could only take one patient at a time! And, Dr. Sul checks up on every kid at the end of the appointment, so it's not like you're left hanging - Yes, a qualified dentist has confirmed that your child's teeth are just fine. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Sul!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011