Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Gelfand

Excellent doctor. Dr. Gelfand is very progressive with treatment regimens and is capable of diagnosing and treating many medical conditions that most other physicians are unable to identify, much less treat. He is intelligent and matter of fact. I trust him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gelfand for 10+ years. The 'worst' thing I can say is about the wait time. The flip side of that is he spends 100% of the time YOU need with you. I respect that there are days he's with me over an hour, so I know if I'm waiting...another patient is getting the time/treatment they need. It's a very easy trade to get a doctor who listens and can explain what's going on vs in and out in 5-10 minutes. I also adore that they do all their own blood draws (no annoying lab trips) plus do basic x-rays and ultrasounds IN OFFICE. It cuts down on the running around and makes my co-pay go farther. Dr. Gelfand also is generous with sample meds to help defray the costs of expensive scripts, it's been a great blessing to me in times of financial hardship.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

It was worth experience in my life, doctor knoledge very poor

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Dr. Vladimir Gelfand's Credentials

• Leningrad Pediatric Med Inst, Leningrad, Russia (Grad. 1976)