Ratings for Dr. Jill A. Murray

I went to Dr. Murray because my periods are absolutely unbearable, heavy bleeding and intolerable cramps. She told me that she "wasn't comfortable" even discussing the options that I think are best for me and my body. She told me I could either keep doing what I was doing (if that was sufficient, I wouldn't be there) or get an IUD. She told me that Mirena will not cause acne, and I pushed back and she stuck her ground. Acne is a known side effect of mirena. It is not an extremely likely side effect but it is a possibility. Dr. Murray tried to convince me that it was my only option.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Murray is pleasant enough and I think she means well. However, I had rather serious issues due to an incomplete miscarriage and they were never resolved. The whole experience was dragged out over weeks, which could have endangered my health. It was frustrating and depressing, and it would have gone on even longer if I hadn't been insistent about getting care in a timely fashion. It's hard to get appointments with Dr. Murray (or any of the docs in the practice), even when you have urgent issues. The office staff is terrible. Everything is a huge ordeal due to the unhelpful staff and their bureaucratic attitudes. Communication with patients is poor. I often had no idea what was going on. Long waits are the exception rather than the rule. On my final appointment I waited 90 minutes past my appointment time, with no communication from anyone in the practice, before I finally just gave up and walked out.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Great bedside manner!! Fantastic care!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Jill A. Murray's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

HealthFirst