Ratings for Dr. Joe Armstrong

Dr. Joe did a surgery on my son 10 years ago, removal on a myeliobastic tumor to his jaw bone, very rare for a child that old(14), his attention and expertise in dealing with such a tenuous family issue was beyond reproach. Kudos to he and his staff for there professionalism in rectifying my sons condition. All is good Joe and its full steam ahead after 10 years...!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

To have Dr. Armstsrong as a surgeon is the best you can get from services to top knowledge and ways to solve your teeth problem simply excellent all the way and the staff as well thank you

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Extended wait time to be seen by the dentist, staff don't inform you of lengthy delays. Were not helpful in providing pre-surgical guidelines.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Armstrong was great for my wisdom tooth extraction! I was nervous prior to surgery but his staff calmed me down and he was very patient and answered all of my questions before and after the procedure. He also encouraged me call him with any questions or concerns I had during the healing process, and when I did call his staff was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Definitely choose him for any oral surgery!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Armstrong and his staff are top-notch. I worried about a molar extraction and again when it came time for an implant in that location. But Dr. Armstrong eased my mind with his pleasant and non-patronizing manner. I felt like I was in very competent hands. His staff were no different. Where the huge difference lay was in my experiences with an earlier molar extraction, implant post, and crown at the Schulich School of Dentistry at UWO -- surreal. Even though the latter implanted post was performed by a supervising oral surgeon at the school, its cap kept falling off over the next 3 months, causing me to return to the school for replacement 3 times, each re-capping performed by a different dental student, none sufficiently experienced, as one would expect. In comparison, Dr. Armstrong's work has persisted, having been done professionally and well. Apparently, his pricing is fair, when compared to a more gilded office in town (Interface). Obviously pricing is higher than the School of Dentistry, but in the latter case, you get far less than what you pay for. I learned my lesson.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Armstrong did surgery a few years ago on my daughter. She needed her jaw "broke" on the bottom on both sides. He did an amazing job. She was in hospital for a couple of days because of the magnitude of the surgery but his staff from himself to residents and to his amazing reception and secretary were awesome. Although my daughters titanium plates both abscessed it was her own body getting rid of the foreign object. The jaw had time to heal in the correct placement and so they could come back out. He was able to fit her in over holidays super fast ...like within half an hour to be seen and treated. I can't say enough good words about his service.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Not a good experience after surgery at all, and still 15 years later.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

DR. ARMSTRONG IS A THE BEST AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED ! HE HAS DECADES OF EXPERIENCE AND IT SHOWS IN HIS EFFORTLESS AND HIGHLY SKILLED PERFORMANCE OF THE TASK AT HAND. HE MAKES 'GOING TO THE DENTIST' A QUITE EASY THING TO DO !

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

I was refered to Dr. Armstrong by my dentist because of the positioning if my wisdom teeth. I was first of all very nervous and scared but after my consaultation i was very relieved. He sits down with you and explains everything.to you and answer any and all questions with compassion. this man loves his.job and helping people and it shows. the day of my operation all the staff were awesome and friendly joking with me and making.me feel relaxed. afterwards they gave me there own personal number so that if there any problems i could.call. i refer anyone.to this place A+++

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

After an injury from a motor accident,years earlier, Dr.Armstrong rebuilt most of my face a couple of years ago. He is the kindest, sweetest nicest doctor you could imagine. It looks like I may need another surgery... and there is nobody that is going to touch my face but him! It looks amazing thus far-nobody can tell all the work and plates that are in my face...let's hope the next time it gets even better!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011