Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ross

Dr. Ross does not listen. His advice is useless. Getting any kind of referral is almost impossible. Changes medications without contacting the patient and is not willing to help or seems uninterested in helping. He is not a doctor for any kind of anxiety, depression or mental illness. He seems to think sleep and no caffeine will cure everything. Seeing him for anything that doesn't require antibiotics is useless. No follow up or follow through. His secretary, Michelle, is rude and defensive. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

My mother has been a patient of Dr Ross for many years . My mother now has terminal cancer and it is like she doesn't exist to Dr. Ross anymore . Once she was refer to specialists there was no follow up or any caring call to see how my mother was doing . Very disappointing for my mother .

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I have been with Dr. Ross most of my adult life. He was great when my kids were small but now he is no help. He has no clue how to help with anxiety disorders and refuses to refer even when begged. He believes you will be fine if you stop drinking coffee. Never follows through on referrals if you are lucky enough to get one. He does not tell the truth. He's a great doctor if you need antibiotics but that's really about it. The staff are mostly great except Michelle. She has a god complex and is extremely rude. He's just to busy and doesn't care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

This Doctor has been my life line for many many years. I don't know were I would be today without him.He is THE BEST.So caring .kind. compassionate and helpful.He cared for my mom, my sister who are both deceased and still cares for myself my other sister and my daughter.Kingston needs more Doctors like Dr. ROSS........I am Rose Mallette and proud to put my name to this rating

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I fine that Dr. Ross doesn't follow thought on his referrals. It seems you always got to check and make sure it being done. After retiring from the military Dr. Ross has drop the ball on me two occasion. And his nurse Michell is some else. She has her noise stuck in places were she it doesn't belong.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Very helpful office. They will fit you in if you have an emergency. Andy is a good family practitioner with a good sense for his patient's well-being. Nothing but positive experience for my family and older in-laws.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I have been with Dr. Ross for 23 years. He has always treated me with dignity and respect. When I first started seeing him he only had one front staff working for him and his partner. Now there are several staff, inlcuding the original (Tammy love her) so it is more complicated and hectic. The new staff were a little curt when I first met them but now they are very nice and helpful. Dr. Ross is a good general practictioner and the addition of nurse practitioners has been wonderful for me as a woman I prefer to see them for gender related appointments. I feel like Dr. Ross knows me well and is very knowledgeable about medicine in his area. If he doesn't know, he has no issues refering you to someone who does for a speciatly issue. I do not find that Dr. Ross is a "pill pusher" but he does provide medication when it is necessary. I am confident in his ability to measure whether medication is needed in his area of expertise. Overall a Great doctor. Happy to have him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Ross is a great Dr have had him for 15 years. He's quick an has always known what's wrong with me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

where do i begin..seriously mentally ill family member, and rather than treat, doc sent to counseling over and over. The family member was finally Rxed with schizophrenia and treated by another doctor. I myself was seriously ill and was brushed off. Had to go into emergency for treatment.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Very kind Doctor. Always takes the time to listen to me and I never feel rushed. Staff are friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012