Ratings for Dr. Anthony Nadolski

The last comment made of Dr. Nadolski and his staff is a total farce or made from an internet troll. I've had nothing but the best care and compassion, let alone complete empathy and kindness when it comes to making payments. Dr. Nadolski is kind, gentle and soft spoken, this also goes for the rest of the office. One should be so lucky to have him as a Dentist, he will always give you the best options and never over sell you for procedures you don't need. His kindness and compassion are evident as he has changed the system in the way Doctors deal with adults and children with autism. In other words, he is a complete superstar Dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I'm a senior citizen with a disability. Dr. Nadolski and his hygienist are both the worst I've ever had. They are both lacking in care, compassion and respect. He is mercenary and took advantage of my entitlement from the BC Dental Program to do unnecessary dental work I did not want. He did a poor job on the work I did want. His hygienist is the same. They demanded that I submit to several more "teeth cleanings" than was healthy for me before simply whitening my upper front teeth.The excessive "teeth cleaning" soon caused abscessing, a lot of pain, painful reconfiguration of my bite, pain on eating anything, recurring abscesses, holes in my gums, cascading pain and discomfort that can only be corrected with prohibitively expensive surgery. The damage is permanent. He and his hygienist denied any unnecessary dental work and any wrong doing. They are both dishonest, mercenary, and lacking in compassion for me as I suffer these permanent pains and difficulty eating. He is dishonest, mercenary, greedy, particularly disdainful towards seniors and people with disabilities entitled to coverage by the BC Dental Program. I have several reasons to believe he is taking advantage of other seniors and people with disabilities to charge the government the full $1000 every two years to which we are entitled. Do not submit to anything Nadolski or his hygienist insist on contrary to your desires and best interests.

Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr N was caring , efficient, effective and economical. I would urge you to have him help you.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr Nadolski has been our family dentist for nearly 25 years. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Nadolski has been my dentist for the last 15 years. He is always friendly and helpful. He would never hard sell me anything while I'm there. I now bring my little girl there as well.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

He and his asistant, recpionists ahve been very compassionate, concerned, empathetic and efficient. His practice demomstates their honest concern for patients. Their reminder email system is wonderful, since I am aging. The office location is great for parking at the Johnson street parkade, 1st hour free. My fear of dentists has ben eliminated. Go to him !!!!!!

Submitted September 4, 2015

We love this dentist, we are a family on the lowest income you'll ever know, we all have disabilities yet we somehow always have our dental work looked after. Our appointments are always pleasant, we get reminders because we forget sometimes. The kids love getting their teeth cleaned. The only person in our family who really needs serious work has a severe decay problem and they always do their best to keep his mouth together:)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Did not have a positive experience. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr Nadolski has done several teeth for me and without exception they have gone bad shortly after. All he is good for is pulling teeth!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Having severe phobia of dental work, I went to Dr. Nadalski to get the work done under general anesthetic. I had 2 fillings done and a root canal. Within one week one of my teeth was infected and I was told that I would now need a root canal. A few months later the other two teeth broke. He repaired the broken filling and charged me for it and slapped some composit on the broken tooth. Both teeth are in need of more repair at my cost. Dr. Nadalski did not take accountability for the poor work done or offer any sort of refund or credit. Very unsatisfied with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014