Ratings for Dr. Donald Franchi

Dr. Franchi is a great doctor. We are very happy to have him look after our family.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Doctor Franchi has been my family doctor as well as my husband and children's. We ALWAYS get in for a APPT that we book when it's good for us, anytime we call and have never had to wait days which is awesome. I do feel that we are rushed at the appointments and wish the appointments could last longer however he always takes the time to address any concerns we have when we are there, and if we ever need a referil or blood work or MRI he will give us one which is what a good doctor does. His staff especially Joanne is wonderful, I just adore her as does my husband. I am very greatfull to have Dr Franchi as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I believe he us inlky I the medicalkmedicalk field for a paycheck. He never reviews anything with you. He just renews your meds and rushes you out the door. Your appointment lasts at the most two minutes. When you go with a severe medical condition. He doesn't do anything. Just pushes meds on yuou and rushes you out of his office. Even when its an emergency. He puts in a referral to a specialist. But at his slow pace. Not an urgent referral. Just a wait your time referral. Worst Dr ever. More patients have complications due to bhbhis negligence. The. CPSO needs to investigate his skills. Or should I say lack if skills. Run if he us your Dr. Your better off not having one!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

While he can be a bit standoffish, Dr. Franchi is the best doctor I've ever had. I've been going to him now for about 13 years and I don't think I would find better service in all of Thunder Bay. Joanne is amazing and will get you in the next day if needed. And you NEVER have to wait. I've had doctors in the past where I have waited for up to 2 hours. Believe me.. when you have small kids, not having to wait is so important. He will also give you pretty much any test you require. All around amazing service.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. Joanne his receptionist is the best and always gets me and my family in on short notice. Never have to wait long in waiting room and my kids love him. Sincerely the Marion's

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

It's all everyone does is complain ... if you don't like Dr Franchi go to a walk in . He has beet my GP for a long time and he has helped get me threw some tough times. There when I need him and very kind.... I say you always get back what you give out and you are treated as you treat people.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

As someone who has worked with Dr. Donald Franchi from start-up of his own clinic in Windsor Ontario, I would like to rate him. By no fault of my own, I was involved in a serious MVA and was rendered disabled for life and had to retire permanently. Since that time, I have met more than my share of physicians - who just don't care about their patients. From start-up until my MVA, what I saw with my own eyes, was a man who has an awesome insight in the medical field. We would constantly have patients complaining of symptoms, that their own family physician neglected (or didn't care about), come into the clinic and he figured out the problem. At the time I became disabled, from start-up until my accident, we accumulated over 13,000 patients, he never let ANYONE down. Although, he was speedy - he knew exactly what he was doing. In all my years since my retirement, I have NEVER met a smarter physician and anyone who has him as a family physician - is very blessed! (I can't rate his staff - I don't know them)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had. Very helpful and his staff are amazing. Joanne will get you an appointment right away

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I have had Dr. Franchi for many years. When I was younger he was rude & rushed you out of the office, treated you like an idiot & pushed medication. Something must have changed because he is SUCH a nice guy now! He is personable, friendly, knowledgeable, asks follow up questions & actually asks if there is anything else bothering you. I am so pleased with the way he has changed. As always the receptionist is the nicest person ever, Franchi is always on time, & is great at getting you in last minute. Often times I'm out before my appointment even begins! Whatever you need, he will accomodate. He has given me referrals without a fight, ran hormone tests at my request, and is always so helpful!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I have seen Dr. Franchi for the past 10 years and I found he was an attentive and informative doctor. What does it matter that he doesn't make eye contact with his patients? I don't think it's fair that his expertise should be rated on such trivial matters. I am no longer a patient, as I have moved to Southern Ontario and am registered with a new doctor. However, I wanted to leave behind my review based on my personal experiences with him and his staff. Although I will admit, it was difficult scheduling an appointment at times due to the high volume of calls, I was always treated with utmost respect and care. I will miss the secretary at the front, she is such a wonderful and caring lady, and of course I will miss having Dr. Franchi as my physician.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013