Ratings for Dr. Rehana Sajjad

MY NAME IS SUPTA SHIL. I AM A PATIENT OF DR. SAJJAD.I WENT TO SO MANY DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS FOR MY PREGNANCY. AT LAST I VISITED WITH DR. SAJJAD. UNDER HER TREATMENT I WAS PREGNANT. NOW I HAVE A BABY.MY BABY IS SEVEN MONTHS. REALLY DR. SAJJAD IS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. AND ALSO SHE HAS EXTRA ORDINARY KNOWLEDGE OF HER PROFESSION. IN MY OPINION SHE IS ONE THE BEST DOCTORS

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Well, Dr Rehana Sajjad is a very horrible person, she might be a good doctor but has literally no manner. The reason for her bad attitude could be her third world country's background. She is a a very RUDE person who draws pleasure from yelling and screaming at her patients and employees. Let me start what to expect at her office. Getting an appointment with her is like meeting the president. She is a self proclaimed infertility specialist and anti-aging goddess. If you do get lucky to get an appointment the average wait time in her waiting room before you see her is like at least 4 to 5 hours. How come she be so blind in not paying attention to patients waiting for her. Again let me be clear her wait time is 4 to 5 hours---YES HOURS. When you get in the exam room you will first see a very low mood and low energy "old" medical assistants who walk with their feet rubbing the ground. Then she will come in and will get in your personal life rather than treating the medical problem. Like what does your husband do, how much money does he make. Are you guys here in the US legally, you have a green card etc...complete non sense. Then she will force you to buy Vitamins bottle from her office which are not FDA approved and will cost you an arm and a leg. Then she will lecture you on your weight and will put you down if you are even a little overweight. She will tell you to buy these other medication from Amazon.com and will run at least 35-40 blood tests. Her assistant will draw at least 8 tubes of blood from you for those large number of tests and guess what when you see her on a follow up visit, you will be labelled automatically diabetic, hypertensive, high cholesterol and worse than a terminal cancer patient. Believe me you will leave the office in tears along with her rude, unprofessional & nasty attitude. She is a butcher, blood hungry, money hungry MD who draws orga*m from yelling and screaming. I feel terrible for people who work for her. I have put my honest opinion, the rest is up to you.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

the service is very good and very fast service dr sajjad is the best doctor

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

No manners. Talk like a witch. Doesn't even smile or greet you .I sat in her ugly tiny office for 4 hours so I can see her . Horrible horrible .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

This office is extremely disorganized. First visit a three hour wait same thing with all the other visits. One visit they forgot to give me my sonogram, second visit they didn't have a kit needed for the test. You feel like a number in that office I am pregnant and deserve better treatment. The Doc is rude and has no bedside manners. They need to revamp that entire organization. Just terrible now I'm looking for another doctor cause this is ridiculous!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr.Rehana Sajjad is very unprofessional ,very careless,very neglective .she is using her name for many location.one at Jamaica estates,Elmhurst,Jamaica Avenue,and Rego park also.As you call there the ring tone will tell you about her achievement and history,but when you arrived at the location she won't be there and some unknown doctor will attend you and will examine you.I had very bad experience with them.i would definitely love to make alert to everyone not to get fool by ringtone.I felt I have made worst decision to went to 8716 Avon street,Jamaica estates, NY,

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Very unprofessional staff not friendly at all. Very rude and unprofessional doctors. All of the locations are so unhygienic and filthy. I would never go there.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Unprofessional and a monster. Strict appearance, cold and arrogant. Nothing about her radiates "medical professional".

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Worse doctor. Please if you are pregnant and care about your baby. Please dint go here. I ended up having a miscarriage thanks to this unprofessional witch. My friend also had a miscarriage because rehana sajjad didnt treat her properly and didnt understand her symtoms.

Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Sajjad is very knowledgeable and has a high tech office. You wait for a little while in the waiting room, but there is no way around that with all of the cuts in the healthcare system. It is the same experience I have with all of my doctors in Queens (I don't know about the other boroughs). What I like about the place is that it is easy to have an ultrasound done if needed during your visit. There is no need to make another appointment to come back unless there is something going on. She must spend a lot on technology because everything she has is easily avail on her computer system--different than all other doctors I've been to. Although her personality is reserved, it's not personal, she is caring but she is simply a reserved person. Never judgemental either with personal conversations that come up with this kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Dr. Rehana Sajjad's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1971)