Ratings for Dr. Tammi L. WILLIAMS

Staff and Nurses were awfully ignorant and rude. They did everything to avoid us see the Doc, when I was going thru miscarriage. They were unhelpful and for month of bleeding they finally agreed to get me in for checkup. Dr is nice however there were no communication between staff and the dr. When I went for the check up after my miscarriage, my Dr was congratulating me for my pregnancy. As she was never told (or my record were not updated) for last one month that I had a miscarriage . Now I have different Dr .

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Stephens is great. She is definitely the best OB-GYN I've ever seen. She does have a great manner with patients, and answers my questions thoroughly. She saw me through a stillbirth and a miscarriage, and the eventual adoption of our son.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

My primary gyn was another dr in her office. I only saw Dr. Stephens once during my preg. rotation appts and she delivered my daughter. I thought she had a wonderful bedside manner. I was fearing a C-sec and she calmed me and 45 min later I was 10 cent. dialated and having a natural birth. I moved out of NC 2 weeks later and actually flew back to see her for my 6 week postpartum appt. I was really, really late to the appt and she saw me and was in good spirits even though I interrupted her lunch. I think she is a very good ob/gyn. I felt comfortable with her even though I only met her once before. Her office is really busy because they are good. She has an approachable personality.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

Though I liked this physician personally and went to her for 10 years, she was chronically late; once I waited nearly 3 hours. I can't believe I stayed for that appointment. I also felt she was primarily attentive to pregnant patients, but not peri or menopausal patients. She also ignored two of my phone calls when I had a problem. I would rate her average. On the other hand, I probably would not rate many doctors much higher!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Stephens has been my OB/GYN for 12 years. She has seen me through 2 ovarian cyst with surgeries, PCOS, 2 cycles of infertility, and two pregnancies. She is kind, supportive, non-judgemental (I am overweight), knowledgable, trustworthy, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I truely feel that without her I would not have my children. She goes the extra mile to ensure you are doing okay and receiving the care you should. Occansionally there is an issue with the appointments being exactly on time, but I feel this is really because she does not ever rush through appointments and gives every patient the attention and care they deserve. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Tammi L. WILLIAMS's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1988)