Ratings for Dr. Jason T. Arrington

(3.24) Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde! Worst experience ever. Obviously,not every surgeon graduates at the top of their class. I am posting it here in hopes that it can help someone avoid the horrible experience I have encountered. Search my posts and you will see links to photos that I have posted and made available, so you can see for yourself. The only way I can describe Dr. Jason Arrington is "Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde". My total facelift and eyelift surgery results were in my opinion horrid, my scars were wide and looked like Frankenstein, in addition there was so much muscle damage in my neck, that it hung like a “cobra snake” as one plastic surgeon later called it and there were numerous serious problems that later forced me to seek another plastic surgeon to repair the damage from Dr. Arrington’s initial plastic surgery. Currently, I have spent over $20,000 so far, and unfortunately, it’s not over yet. My eyes droop and have damaged drainage systems now, needing eye drops 24/7 forever.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Disappointed with 2 week bruised eye from Botox that did not take...called office to report and solution was to come spend more $ to get more...BAD Business. Don't think it would hurt to eat a couple units for a happy customer. Black eye finally gone. Should send him a bill for the makeup to cover it.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Arrington is amazing, and his staff is so friendly. I was so happy with my results. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

He is an amazing doctor who gave me amazing results with my breast implants. They look so natural and recovery was a breeze!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Jason T. Arrington's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)