Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Gardner

Dr Gardener has been a great doctor. His staff is terrible. When they are days passed the time you were told a script would be called in and you call to check, they act like you're a huge inconvenience, with major attitude. I was polite and courteous and you would've thought I was cursing. He's good, they are like catty school girls.. probably not all, but the handful I've encountered are.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Is great but, his staff is the worst. They don't call your prescriptions in for days and when they do it's to the wrong pharmacy. It also took them 4 times of me telling them for them to update my address on file

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Horrible customer service. Dr is short and not concerned with much of anything. Pill popping MD. He treats any and all conditions with a pill. Each time you go for a visit, he does not remember who you are, let alone your diagnosis. Choose a different MD.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Gardner for the past 5 years. I appreciate how Dr. Gardner takes time to actually talk to me and listens to all I have to say. He's dedicated to finding out what is wrong and that gives me great comfort.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Very helpful and friendly. He knows his stuff and if he doesn't he will find it out for you. He is straight to the point - which I like. He spends time with you, thus, the punctuality for the next appt may suffer a wee bit, but he probably spends the time with every patient as well.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Just wanted to let everyone that may read this that Dr. Gardner is absolutely the best, most honest, most compassionate, and most current physician i have ever met. His demeanor is often very subdued and straight with you, but i appreciate this when it comes to my health. I referred all my family members to him. My brother that had cancer... well, he saved his life over a dozen times when other doctors had given up on him. While he wasn't "perfect" in every decision (who is??), he never quits on you. I saw this especially with my brother's care, who was on his deathbed many times. Koodos to this great doctor. He never gives up and searches until he finds a solution that works for your health. He'll hardly mention religion, but it's nice to have a physician that expertly uses science, but also deeply trusts in God. Thank you Dr. Gardner for your excellent quality care. Love the new, beautiful office too, and the fact that you are right next door to a hosptital... even better.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Thought he was quick to judge and actually accused me of Doctor shopping, anyone knowing me knows that is not true..would not recommend him to my worst enemy. Not someone to see of you have a chronic illness, I feel like he couldnt get rid of me quick enough.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Dr. Kevin Gardner is the Finest Family Practice Physician I have ever had. He is knowlegeable, Compassionate,and responsive to his patient's needs.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Gardner was very arrogant. He threw meds at me and charged me for a check up consisting of him asking me if my meds were working or not(5 minute visit that costed $106)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

I got sick when I was 14 years old. I am now 20. Dr. Gardner diagnosed me with Lupus a few years ago and is the only doctor that would actually help me. I went to countless doctors and specialist to figure out why I was so sick. every single one of them told me that basically I'm making it up for attention. After a year of disappointment and loosing hope of getting better we tried going to Dr. Gardner after one visit he said sounds like you might have lupus. I spent many days in his doctor's office basically getting test ran making sure that that's what I had, which it was. He doesn't just give you meds and sends you out the door like most. His staff is great, every time I came in they would make a sign that said "Angie's room" and hang it about the door for me. Dr. Gardner has a great sense of humor and always makes you feel comfortable. I am so thankful for him and there is no other doctor I would go to. I highly suggest him!! :)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Kevin L. Gardner's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)