Ratings for Dr. Janet Salib

Dr Salib is an Angel , save my last few literally Eight years ago, she is loving caring , takes time to listen to you , treats all of her Client respectfully, I should say I have one of the Best Doctor, unlike what is going on with the other Doctors these Days who spend only 5 minutes minutes with you like they are running the marathon, and don't listen to your complaint. Dr Salad b is the best she is a Angel, wish her the he best with her Practice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

She is the kindest doctor around. She constantly sacrifices for her patients and is willing to stay even an hour late just to help out an individual patient. Staff is a hindrance but don't let that deter you from a truly fantastic doctor. She used to run late on some appointments (about 5 years ago) but she has now starting ensuring that her appointments don't run over in time. If you are looking for a trustful, honest, and knowledgeable medical professional, she is the best.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

An angel in the form of a human. What a doctor what a human. Amazing.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

If I could rate this doctor ZERO stars I would, wait time are RIDICULOUS here, she over books and then takes her own people (who speak her language) before you, they walk in and go straight in. She has terrible bed side manner and is not a very good doctor she does not follow up on anything. I switched from her recently and she accused me of stealing my chart, only to find that her receptionist had it. Do your self a favour and DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Very knowledgeable Dr. Very caring and helpful. Really knows what she is doing ..

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

dr Janet is very helpful knowledgeable doctor. would recommend to any one

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr.Salib is a great doctor, unfortunately her husband is extremely rude, with no bedside manners. You may have an early appointment but could wait hours depending on when he feels you will be able to see her. The staff is rude, and unable to do things properly. I waited 11months for my file to be transfer!!! this is unacceptable. Dr. Salid has her own personal issues, I prey that she gets well soon, and that she can manage her office again so that she can assist patients again.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Excellent Doctor, understanding and caring towards her patients

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Salib, she is dedecated doctor. She has compation and understanding twoards people. She helped me a lot,but only I thing is not good--wating time. I have appt at 11:00 am, Dr takes me at 2:oo pm. This is very stresful. One thing I have to follow up with reception team about my tests and refferal to specialists . It takes huge amount time to selove this problem. Dr Salib is excelent doctor, and willing to help you. I wish her all the best and may God bless her every day. I love her as doctor as well human. Keep going Dr Salib --you are the best person. Thanks for everything

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012