Ratings for Dr. Brett C. Lewis

Dr. Lewis was very personable and did not rush. He answered all of my questions and concerns and explained it in laymen terms. Excellent experience!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lewis\' for 5 years. He is a wonderful doctor that answers all my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Lewis is great and makes me feel at ease with this being my first pregnancy. The nurse Stephanie always puts a smile on my face. Great people! Great experience, I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Lewis is always very friendly and answers all questions. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a very patient and professional doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Lewis is so great! The best OBGYN I have ever seen! He is so patient and so personable and makes you feel like the most important person he will see that day! So refreshing! The wait time was long, but not that big of a deal when he is bringing new life into the world! :)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Durairaj is fantastic. She listens to various issues and calmly presents options. She keeps track of me over the years and gives general health advice. I'm comfortable recommending her to any friend. Mammograms on site is a huge bonus.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Durairaj is a very pleasant, knowledgeable medical professional. I appreciate each time I can see her that she always checks my history and offers me preventative tips towards health and overall wellness. Her staff is very friendly. Dr. Durairaj has excellent patient care. Love her!!! Thanks to Chloe Rauch Bright for referring me to her and this practice.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

The staff at Northside/Northpoint are very nice. The clinic seems to be very orderly. Dr. Aspuru is the coolest. My boyfriend and I have enjoyed him thus far. We hope to receive the same warmth with the rest of our doctors. I would recommend this practice to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I always have a positive experience with Dr Aspuru. He's very thorough and understanding about my anxieties about being a first time mom. I appreciate his kindness and the office staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Brett C. Lewis's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1987)