You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brett C. Lewis

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Lewis is so great! The best OBGYN I have ever seen! He is so patient and so personable and makes you feel like the most important person he will see that day! So refreshing! The wait time was long, but not that big of a deal when he is bringing new life into the world! :)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Durairaj is fantastic. She listens to various issues and calmly presents options. She keeps track of me over the years and gives general health advice. I'm comfortable recommending her to any friend. Mammograms on site is a huge bonus.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Durairaj is a very pleasant, knowledgeable medical professional. I appreciate each time I can see her that she always checks my history and offers me preventative tips towards health and overall wellness. Her staff is very friendly. Dr. Durairaj has excellent patient care. Love her!!! Thanks to Chloe Rauch Bright for referring me to her and this practice.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

The staff at Northside/Northpoint are very nice. The clinic seems to be very orderly. Dr. Aspuru is the coolest. My boyfriend and I have enjoyed him thus far. We hope to receive the same warmth with the rest of our doctors. I would recommend this practice to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I always have a positive experience with Dr Aspuru. He's very thorough and understanding about my anxieties about being a first time mom. I appreciate his kindness and the office staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

dr Durairaj comes across a very good professional who is always willing to listen to patients concerns. she discusses all possible solutions while highlighting the pros and cons of each approach. I have recommended dr Durairaj to some of my friends who we're looking for a good OB GYN

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Always a pleasant experience when I see Dr Taylor and her staff of course not my favorite things to do but she is quick and kind and gets it done without much stress

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

It was good, Alpharetta location was a lot faster than perimeter. Not able to set up my annual in advance is an inconvenient and annoyance and why is been over a yr since my last visit.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Brett C. Lewis's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lewis is always very friendly and answers all questions. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a very patient and professional doctor."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lewis is so great! The best OBGYN I have ever seen! He is so patient and so personable and makes you feel like the most important person he will see that da..."

January 10, 2016

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Durairaj is fantastic. She listens to various issues and calmly presents options. She keeps track of me over the years and gives general health advice. I'm ..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Durairaj is a very pleasant, knowledgeable medical professional. I appreciate each time I can see her that she always checks my history and offers me preven..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Northside/Northpoint are very nice. The clinic seems to be very orderly. Dr. Aspuru is the coolest. My boyfriend and I have enjoyed him thus far. W..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always have a positive experience with Dr Aspuru. He's very thorough and understanding about my anxieties about being a first time mom. I appreciate his kindn..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr Durairaj comes across a very good professional who is always willing to listen to patients concerns. she discusses all possible solutions while highlighting ..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a pleasant experience when I see Dr Taylor and her staff of course not my favorite things to do but she is quick and kind and gets it done without much s..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was good, Alpharetta location was a lot faster than perimeter. Not able to set up my annual in advance is an inconvenient and annoyance and why is been over ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love dr. S. Taylor and the entire staff. They are always honest and friendly. Dr. Taylor makes me feel very safe and happy that she will be delivering my daug..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved the redo and cloth gowns. Timely manner. Did not give me a hard time over insurance card."

September 8, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

September 29, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Brett" to "Brett C."

April 8, 2012