Ratings for Dr. Noella Lee Pong

Takes care of my mom and my wife. Really great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Goes above and beyond. Treats each patient with compassion and thoughtfulness. Provides a holistic health care like the old days - you can’t fond this anywhere else! Unfortunately this results in delays. I’m only 30 and small town doctor that delivered me (so I’m told) would see patients until there were no more that day. That’s the style I feel best represents Dr Lee Pong. This is not for everyone ... I drive an hour each way to see her now (which obviously I can’t do very often) because it’s worth it for us. I’ll be disappointed the day either she retires (hopefully decades from now) or I can no longer make the commute and need to find another.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

The staff are very helpful and empathetic. Dr. Lee Pong takes time to listen and explain.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Lee Pong for over a decade and the wait time has always been about an hour. But lately it is getting extreme. If I have an appointment any time after 9am my wait time is 1.5-2hrs minimum. I don't understand why they book appointments so close together. It is obviously an issue every time. Or have the receptionist call you to let you know she is running 2hrs behind. I'm almost to the point of finding another doctor as it is not feasible to pay for a babysitter for 4hrs plus pay 3hrs parking just for 5min with a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Often wait 1 hour or more after appointment time before seeing her, but she is good and it's worth the wait

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Absolutely the best doctor ever. I have been a patient with her for 23 years. She goes over and above. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Booking people 10 minutes apart and spending 20 minutes with everyone. People make appointments for a reason. Two hour wait is ridiculous

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Lee Pong is an excellent physician and I am glad to have her as my doctor. I agree with the statement below that the wait time is longer than what is expected. But in my opinion, I will wait the time it takes. She listens to my concerns, understands my needs and has helped me throughout the many years of having her as my doctor. However, her staff are not always on the same page in the approach they take. I have come across incidences where an inflexible focus on following procedures caused the staff member to overlook the need to empathize with the individual. If we do not mind the waiting time to see her, the staff should at least show sensitivity and understanding with how they interact with her patients. Yet this is not a reflection of their abilities but stems from how the healthcare system wants things to be run more like a business and less like a service that is available to the public. Should this service be based on quality or quantity? Dr. Lee Pong's service as a medical practitioner is definitely based on quality for which I and others are tremendously grateful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Just an FYI for all of those who comment on this and are NOT Dr. Lee Pong patient personally. Yes Dr. Lee Pong is Often (More Often than Not) running behind. Waiting for up to 2 hours to see her is NOT something new. It happens Often. This is because she gives her patients the attention they need. She does NOT keep clocks on her walls in the rooms because she is not going to RUSH you through your appointment. It is Unfortunate if you have ever had to wait this long in her office, but I am sure the quality of care you have recieved is well worth the wait. As for her Staff... The wait time in the waiting room is WELL OUT OF THEIR CONTROL . They are not diagnosing you or in charge of how long each patient will take, THEY ARE NOT IN THE ROOM WITH THE PATIENTS so how is it their fault. They book in accordance to how they are told by their BOSS! Therefore they are just doing their JOB, If you want to blame someone for the long wait, BLAME the patient that is booked ahead of you that just took 1 hour in the room, or that talked about things that are not medically related to waste time.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Lee Pong is a wonderful individual and very personable. I like how she takes the time to really hear my concerns and she is obviously interested in seeing me as healthy as can be. That being said, I've struggled with chronic health issues and haven't found much assistance in resolving them long term while seeing Dr. Lee Pong. She will address the specific complaints but I would have like to see her help me get healthy from the root of my issues rather than prescribing fixes to each symptom as it manifested. I understand this is common in our health system so I don't think it's a reflection of her as a practitioner. It's just that this approach isn't what was best in my individual case. For most healthy people, she's a great doctor to have!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014