Ratings for Dr. Wusun Paek

As other people mentioned below, the secretary is extremely rude and very condescending on the telephone. They changed my appointment without telling me. Dr. Paek also brought in male resident without my consent. I understand that Mt.Sinai is a teaching hospital but there is a reason why one picks a female gynecologist. She should have informed you before she decide to have a male examine you.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Does not like educated patients who want to be part of the decisions in care!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I recently had a D&C and Dr. Paek is amazing. My first surgery and I was made to feel so comfortable and safe. I would highly recommend Dr. Paek she is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Very knowledgeable & no-nonsense approach. Answered all of my questions respectfully, & I never felt rushed. I am confident in her hands, as I will need a hysterectomy to remove an abnormally large fibroid. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I was set to see this doctor, but decided not to visit as the from staff were extremely rude and condescending on the telephone. Horrible.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I recently had a laprascopic cystectomy to remove of large endometrioma and endometriosis, hysteroscopy and D&C preformed by Dr. Paek. I can not praise her enough. I was in debilitating pain for six months leading up to my surgery. I felt instant relief upon waking up and have been pain free since. I felt from the very start that I was in good hands. She wastes little time on matters that aren't important so please don't perceive that as being rude. She is incredibly knowledgeable and truly a fantastic surgeon. I'm so glad to have done my research because I do not believe that someone could have done it better than her in the city of Toronto. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

minimally invasive for sure! compassionate, knowledgeable and honest!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Paek for years and know that I am in good hands. I have multiple fibroids in my uterus. Dr Paek is very thorough and knowledgeable. She is quick and thorough but without the feeling of being rushed. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I saw Dr. Paek for the first time today after being referred to her by my family doctor. I found her to be extremely friendly, helpful, thorough and knowledgable. I have had endometriosis for over 15 years (and have been treated by numerous specialists), and after listening to me describe my symptoms, has ordered tests that I've never done (which was surprising, since I felt that I had been through them all). I feel very confident that I am in good hands with Dr. Paek.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Would never go to her as she has no bed manners and took the wrong biopsy and had to do it again. Left me in the room and then came back saying will call you with your results 4 years later still no call. Was asked by my oncologist if i wanted to see her again i said absolutely not. I am now going back to Dr. LISA ALLEN awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014