Ratings for Dr. Wusun Paek

I recently had a laprascopic cystectomy to remove of large endometrioma and endometriosis, hysteroscopy and D&C preformed by Dr. Paek. I can not praise her enough. I was in debilitating pain for six months leading up to my surgery. I felt instant relief upon waking up and have been pain free since. I felt from the very start that I was in good hands. She wastes little time on matters that aren't important so please don't perceive that as being rude. She is incredibly knowledgeable and truly a fantastic surgeon. I'm so glad to have done my research because I do not believe that someone could have done it better than her in the city of Toronto. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

minimally invasive for sure! compassionate, knowledgeable and honest!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Paek for years and know that I am in good hands. I have multiple fibroids in my uterus. Dr Paek is very thorough and knowledgeable. She is quick and thorough but without the feeling of being rushed. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I saw Dr. Paek for the first time today after being referred to her by my family doctor. I found her to be extremely friendly, helpful, thorough and knowledgable. I have had endometriosis for over 15 years (and have been treated by numerous specialists), and after listening to me describe my symptoms, has ordered tests that I've never done (which was surprising, since I felt that I had been through them all). I feel very confident that I am in good hands with Dr. Paek.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Would never go to her as she has no bed manners and took the wrong biopsy and had to do it again. Left me in the room and then came back saying will call you with your results 4 years later still no call. Was asked by my oncologist if i wanted to see her again i said absolutely not. I am now going back to Dr. LISA ALLEN awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I was referred for a hysteroscopic fibroid removal and D&C which was done as day surgery. Everything went very well, no pain or discomfort afterwards and I even took the subway home from hospital

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I've always found Dr Paek knowledgable, polite, no-nonsense and thorough - exactly what you want in an OB-GYN. I would recommend her for younger adults as well - she has been my Dr since I was experiencing problems at 18 - and has always been direct, but also understanding - and certainly as a nervous teenager having to talk about OB-GYN problems, she was great.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Awesome Doctor! So attentive and informative.I had a hysterectomy recently and she explained the process, stayed with me and checked in recovery and immediately the next morning. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Paek was extremely professional, knowledgeable and performed surgery with no issues. As a fellow physician, she treated me respectfully and I would highly recommend her to other women with gynecological issues.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

i`ve seen her once and im due to see her again in 2 weeks. soo far soo good. but we`ll see on the next appointment.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011