Ratings for Dr. Daniel Zwicker

he has been my Dr for 29yrs.I trusted him because he listened ,if he didn t know something he would call a specialist and find an answer. Never a problem getting in to see him.he was ther for me with having babies,surgeries ,crying (talking out problem),wcb issues (this is where I will miss him dearly,he hoped we would have it solved before he retired). He is the BEST Dr.It will be hard to replace him.Happy retirement Dr Dan.I miss you!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Such a man of great knowledge and compassion.I was so sad to see him retire,but yet happy for him.There is no one that can ever take his place.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Zwicker has been my doctor for close to 35 years. He is a great doctor. Very compassionate , very understanding and NOT a pill pusher! His staff are great. they make an awesome team.He will be greatly missed when he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Felt well taken care of - staff was very competent and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

He always takes the time to answer my questions completly and never makes me feel rushed.When I leave his office I have a full understanding of my illness.His follow up on office visits is outstanding.I never have to wonder what my test results come back as because he always calls me with the results.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

He is the Doctor for my family and we all feel more than safe in his hands. He has called us at home to "check up" and I credit him with saving my Mother's life and helping her to live much longer and healthier. Presently my brother has been diagnosed with a fairly unknown and incurable disease and Dr. Zwicker is on top of his condition as well as making sure he is comfortable and receiving the best known treatments. If there ever was a Doctor to trust with your life - this man is the one.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I trust him with my life.I have the highest respect for this doctor and admiration.he is a doctor who everyone who has him can feel all will be done to get to the cause of your issues.I cannot praise him enough.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

He's been my Doctor for 30 years.He is very thorough for possible causes for an illness, and won't put off setting up appointments with a specialist.I have great respect for this man.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Excellent dr. Went to him my entire childhood, and would still go if I hadn't moved away. I only wish I could find someone I trust as much to be my new gp.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Myself and my extended family all think the world of Dr. Zwicker. He is an amazing man. He has always made sure of our health, like no other Dr. He has also have called me on weekend from his home to make sure we were okay or if we needed anything.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007