Ratings for Dr. Jackie Thomas

I LOVE this woman!!! She is just amazing. She tells you things how it is and I love that about her. She will not sugar coat anything. When I delivered, she was not the Dr on call but she came to visit me and I really appreciated that. She genuinely cares about her patients and will make sure you receive the best treatment!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Thomas is the most succinct, no-BS doctor and she is exactly right for anyone that can hear straight talk. Just as someone below said: "if you want to be coddled, go to a midwife." Dr. T is funny, smart, and knows that your time is as valuable as hers. When I was hospitalized in my third trimester, staff contacted her (I guess?) and she came to visit me, twice, while I was admitted for 1 day. She was not the DR on call. I was surprised because her demeanor is pretty cool, but she cares about her patients and she will deliver beyond the call of duty in extra-ordinary circumstances. Sinai is a teaching hospital and she's got a team of students that sometimes circle around her like bees to honey. It's charming, but also comforting to know that she (a brilliant mind) is passing it on to the next generation of docs. I've spoken to some of them and apparently her teaching style is a lot like her bedside manner - frank and to the point. I've had two children with her, and my first shares her middle name. Admirable work ethic and dry humour are her greatest assets. Love her!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr Jackie Thomas is my OB for baby #2. When I first looked to have baby 1, I really wanted a mid wife and couldn’t get in with one. Jackie however makes you feel calm and understand the fact that as long as you and your baby are safe, is all that matters. There’s never any stress and always willing to answer all your questions. She’s a no BS kind of doctor. I had a C section for baby number 1 and she is fully committed to making me feel a VBac is possible and likely for baby2. Many doulas and midwifes make you feel they are the best option but I think now that having a doula at my first delivery made me feel worried and anxious that if I didn’t have a natural birth, my baby wouldn’t have the best. This isn’t true. I decided not to have a doula for baby2 and Dr Thomas makes me feel relaxed and I couldn’t be happier!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

If you want to be coddled, go to a midwife. If you want direct and professional care by the best doctor, go to Jackie Thomas.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

She is a very professional doctor, kindness. I will meet her again when i have another baby.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Most amazing down to earth doctor I have dealt with. From our first appointment she was straight forward, answered all questions and made me feel important. She and her staff were very accommodating and great to work with.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Will not return calls or schedule spots. Wastes time and rude.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I found Antonella her assistant and Dr. Thomas to be amazing. I absolutely felt like I was in great knowledgeable hands the entire time. I drove four hours each way for my appointments with her. And I am going to have her again. It was so smooth. She listened to me and gave me her advice. I can't say enough about them both.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

She was amazing. My OB wasn't present but I was so blessed to get an angel like Jackie😇. She was professional and made me feel like my baby and I were the priority. She is skilled and experienced and knows how to get women (and their family) through labor as safe and as calm as possible. She left a lasting impression on my 12 year old daughter, so much so that she wants to be an OB herself. Dr. Jackie has a great personality but has no time for people lacking basic logic or people who aren't team players, this is where she will be outspoken and let people know what she is about- directly! Thanks Dr. JT I feel so lucky to have had u there to deliver my lil one... PS my son and daughter really had lots to say about you and how you delivered our baby:) ❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

A friendly, caring doctor with good attention to detail. Her staff are knowledgeable and thorough (Antonella, Sylvia) and you can rest easy knowing that they are taking care of everything. It is true that wait times are long, but it's definitely worth it considering the extremely high quality of care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017