Ratings for Dr. Jackie Thomas

Most amazing down to earth doctor I have dealt with. From our first appointment she was straight forward, answered all questions and made me feel important. She and her staff were very accommodating and great to work with.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Will not return calls or schedule spots. Wastes time and rude.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I found Antonella her assistant and Dr. Thomas to be amazing. I absolutely felt like I was in great knowledgeable hands the entire time. I drove four hours each way for my appointments with her. And I am going to have her again. It was so smooth. She listened to me and gave me her advice. I can't say enough about them both.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

She was amazing. My OB wasn't present but I was so blessed to get an angel like Jackie😇. She was professional and made me feel like my baby and I were the priority. She is skilled and experienced and knows how to get women (and their family) through labor as safe and as calm as possible. She left a lasting impression on my 12 year old daughter, so much so that she wants to be an OB herself. Dr. Jackie has a great personality but has no time for people lacking basic logic or people who aren't team players, this is where she will be outspoken and let people know what she is about- directly! Thanks Dr. JT I feel so lucky to have had u there to deliver my lil one... PS my son and daughter really had lots to say about you and how you delivered our baby:) ❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

A friendly, caring doctor with good attention to detail. Her staff are knowledgeable and thorough (Antonella, Sylvia) and you can rest easy knowing that they are taking care of everything. It is true that wait times are long, but it's definitely worth it considering the extremely high quality of care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

So far my experience with Doctor Thomas has been amazing! Her administrative assistant is awesome as well. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

It is IMMENSELY reassuring to have a superb person such as Dr. Jackie Thomas as my OBGYN. I'm so very appreciative to have a doctor who is, FRIENDLY, COMPASSIONATE, KEEN and KNOWLEDGEABLE. It's rare to find a someone in the medical profession who possess all of these qualities, which in turn heightens my gratitude. In past experiences with other doctors, I have found them to be very robotic, detached and extremely technical in their dialogue. Which left me feeling confused, unsure and intimidated. Dr. Thomas couldn't be more opposite! I TRUST her guidance whole heartedly, her approach and delivery always provides me with a sense of CALM and TRANQUILITY. As a bonus, my husband and I always leave the appointments with a good LAUGH as she has the best sense of humour! Love you Dr. Thomas!! I'm hoping and praying to be in your care during the delivery!!! - TC PS- Dr. Thomas also has the best team! I always look forward to seeing Antonella who also has a fun sense of humor all the while working diligently to accommodate all the patients. As well as Nurse Silva who is amazing!! She's always cheerful and caring and always puts me at ease! Hoping to have her at the delivery as well! PPS- To the ones that complain about wait times : The fact that wait times are sometimes longer speaks volumes to the caliber of doctor she is. She takes the time that's required to fulfill the needs of different patients (who let's not forget- inundate her with hundreds of questions!) as well as it demonstrates that she's high in demand! Would you trust walking into a specialists office with an empty waiting room with no wait time??? I would NOT!!! She's definitely WORTH the wait!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

My first visit.Waited too long and when I was seen it was quick-less than 5 minutes. Dr Thomas was friendly enough and asked questions.Her secretary was also friendly and easy going.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Doctor Thomas is phenomenal! She is knowledgeable and keeps you calm. She is also a hoot once you get to know her. Highly recommend! The women that had bad experiences must be looking for something other than the Sinai OB experience. If you want coddling, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Thomas was my OB for my son (2.5 years) and I'm hoping to have her again for my second pregnancy. She was amazing - I was very anxious about pregnancy and labor and she was extremely calming to me. She wasn't able to deliver my son but she came to see me the next morning and was just lovely - I highly recommend her. I found her bedside manner to be calm and personable - I don't understand the reviews that said she was volatile, I found her to be the exact opposite. She was caring and responsive to all of my questions and completely put me at ease with new mom anxieties.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017