Ratings for Dr. Kathleen A. Fenske

I spent four hours in the emergency department waiting for dr. Fenske to examine me. Instead all I got was a P.A. Almost four hours to the minute I arrived, Dr. Finske came to my room, pulled the curtain and while looking down the hallway, told me I had a "belly ache" My wife advised dr. Finske that I had previously had a heart attack and knew what real pain was like, Fenske, simply pooh-poohed her and told me to see my primary care doctor in 3-5 days. The P.A. reminded her that my white blood count was elevated and she said "not important: Four days later I was again in the emergency department where another attending recognized my problem. I was visited by a surgeon who could not believe I was able to with stand the pain and advised me I may not survive the surgury for my ruptured appendix and could not belive that a compentent doctor examined me and sent me home! I would not advise anyone to see this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Kathleen A. Fenske's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1994)