Ratings for Dr. Brent Howley

Had a tummy tuck and breast lift both of which would require revision when i mentioned it to him at follow up he brushed it off and never offered to fix. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I recently had a lower face lift and chin liposuction done by Dr. Howley. I am beyond thrilled with the results. In office procedure and bandages removed next day. Natural results not the "old lady with pressed skin" look. I HIGHLY recommend this skilled professional if you are looking for someone to restore a youthful appearance you'll be extremely pleased with.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

My experience with Dr. Howley was not a great one. He did a breast reduction on me and made a mess. I am so disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Had a breast augmentation done recently by Dr Howley. He did a great job...beyond my expectations. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Had chin liposuction year and a half ago. Dr Howley did an aweful job on me, and then offered to fix it free of charge, instead of giving me back money. After reading other reviews, I'm so glad I didnt give him the chance to make my situation even worse. Waited an hour for each visit, even the 5 minute appointments just like I've read in other reviews. Very bad first experience with plastic surgery. Be very careful when choosing a doctor. I wouldn't recommend this one, for sure.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

In February of 2013 I had a mini face lift to improve the skin of my neck and it turned out to be a disaster. During the first consult, Dr. Howley said that all I needed to get done is re-draping of the skin. Since I'm slim, he didn't think I needed liposuction under the chin. On the day of the surgery, he suggested to do a little bit of lipo and I agreed. This lipo turned out to be a full gut job leaving a gaping hole under my chin. Six months later he harvested some fat from my hips and injected it under the chin. This restored some fullness, but the area looked lumpy and damaged. I went back on more time for a filler, which still left the are under the chin lumpy. It looked 10 times worse than before the surgery. Dr. Howley never apologized for his mistake even though he knew he messed up. I would never recommend him or go back. He may be a skilled surgeon, but his judgement and professionalism are very poor. I spent a lot of money getting fillers done by a another doctor - I would never trust Dr. Howley to do a facial surgery.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I had upper and lower eye surgery done as well as partial CO 2 Lazer resurfacing and I love, love, love the results! I will be back! I can not say enough about Dr Howley's staff. The girls are very professional, friendly and above all know their job! Dr Howley tells it like it is which I appreciate! He is very knowledgeable, friendly, realistic, professional and I trust him with my face!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I had a simple procedure on my scalp in two areas. Dr Howley was very professional dealing with my concerns, was very informative in what was going to happened, how my issue did happened. Very knowledgeable. The staff there is very nice and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Howley to all my friends and family who may need his exceptional skills.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Had C02 laser twice (full face), and the experience was excellent! Very professional, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. Results are amazing, and would not hesitate to go back to Dr. Howley!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Made a mess of my moms eyes, that's all I got to say...

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014