Ratings for Dr. Brent Howley

Dr. Howley performed a labiaplasty on me one week ago. I could not be happier and more satisfied with my results and recovery. He has a great, fun personality and displayed great bedside manners. His staff was equally competent, reassuring and fun. They made this experience a breeze. After doing much research on this procedure, I was very nervous about recovery because I had seen many botched cases. But only one week after surgery, I feel and look fantastic. This procedure and recovery was essentially pain free for me and attribute this largely to Dr. Howley’s quality of work.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I recently had Liposuction from my abdomen done by Dr. Howley. I am beyond happy with my results. He really took the time to answer all my questions during my consultation, and his staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. He's a great surgeon who I would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you so much for giving me that boost of confidence back.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I consulted with Dr. Howley for a tummy tuck, and recently had my surgery. From the moment I met him I knew I was in good hands. He took great care in explaing my options and answering all of my questions. I had my tummy tuck three weeks ago and I am thrilled with my results. I am also very grateful to his nurses who contacted me the day after my surgery to check how I was doing. I thought that was a very nice gesture. It's only been three weeks and my recovery has been amazing and I feel great! Thank you Dr. Howley and team for making my experience so amazing! See you at my next follow up :)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr.Howley and his staff are the best. Very kind, professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them! Thank you Dr. Howley, Lyndsey, Lisa and Tania for all you did for me!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I always highly recommend Dr. Howley to ANYONE! I had a surgery done by him which was nothing less than AMAZING! My husband had awful road rash scars to his face that were awful and Dr. Howley fixed his face and you can't even see scars now... we are both so thankful for him!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr howley and his team are amazing !!!! I had my breasts AND a tummy tuck done by him and he has done such a great job that it is better than I expected. I have and would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr Howley did a breast reduction on my elderly sister a couple of months ago. He literally butchered the job. She has been hospitalized twice because of the amount of fluid draining out of them. Dr Howley didn't put drains in and abscesses formed and burst. Two months should have been long enough to heal but she's still months away from healing. Oh and one of her nipples looks like it may fall off. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. I don't know how he still has a licence.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I wouldn’t recommend this doctor for a facial surgery.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

WHY DO YOU SCREEN YOUR REVIEWS?PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH. SHAME ON YOU.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Today he butchered my wife leaving her with almost no breast,He did not listened to what she wanted. i am pissed off at his service,we feel cheated,Noting but a quack.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017