Ratings for Dr. Brent Howley

My wife recently had surgery performed by Dr. Howley. This was not your plastic surgery to enhance her look to make her feel better about herself, it was a surgery to help alleviate pain, constant discomfort, issues standing for long period of time, and on and on. She has scars, and to me she looks different, but what Dr. Howley did for her was life changing. she is a new person, her outlook has changed, she no longer suffers, and stands tall.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Howley and his team are simply amazing. My life changed because of him. I had terrible back pain for years, and finally made the decision to have breast reduction surgery. From the moment I walked into his office and through surgery to post op - the service and care I received was outstanding. I actually called the office two days post-op to be put directly through and worries were immediately eliminated. Highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I had surgery last February and am beyond thrilled. Dr. Howley performed liposuction of my outer thighs and it's exactly what I wanted. He took the time during the consultation to listen. He provided me not only with knowledge of the surgery but he also advised me not to go ahead with another surgery I was inquiring about because he didn't believe it would give me the results I was looking for. I felt he was honest, sincere and very down to earth. I was comfortable when I left. The surgery went off without any complications and the same with follow up care. The staff and nurses were always there to answer any questions when I called or stopped by. I highly recommend Dr. Howley as a plastic surgeon in Moncton!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I will never recommend this doctor to anybody, worst ever.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Worst Experience with him, he does not have enough experience with Otoplasty and mad mess of my kid ears, for a professional who have such a high opinion of himself is distasteful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Had excellent experiences with Dr. Howley. He always takes the time to listen and make you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends,family and colleagues.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Had a tummy tuck and breast lift both of which would require revision when i mentioned it to him at follow up he brushed it off and never offered to fix. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I recently had a lower face lift and chin liposuction done by Dr. Howley. I am beyond thrilled with the results. In office procedure and bandages removed next day. Natural results not the "old lady with pressed skin" look. I HIGHLY recommend this skilled professional if you are looking for someone to restore a youthful appearance you'll be extremely pleased with.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

My experience with Dr. Howley was not a great one. He did a breast reduction on me and made a mess. I am so disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Had a breast augmentation done recently by Dr Howley. He did a great job...beyond my expectations. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016