Ratings for Dr. Brent Howley

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Had chin liposuction year and a half ago. Dr Howley did an aweful job on me, and then offered to fix it free of charge, instead of giving me back money. After reading other reviews, I'm so glad I didnt give him the chance to make my situation even worse. Waited an hour for each visit, even the 5 minute appointments just like I've read in other reviews. Very bad first experience with plastic surgery. Be very careful when choosing a doctor. I wouldn't recommend this one, for sure.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

In February of 2013 I had a mini face lift to improve the skin of my neck and it turned out to be a disaster. During the first consult, Dr. Howley said that all I needed to get done is re-draping of the skin. Since I'm slim, he didn't think I needed liposuction under the chin. On the day of the surgery, he suggested to do a little bit of lipo and I agreed. This lipo turned out to be a full gut job leaving a gaping hole under my chin. Six months later he harvested some fat from my hips and injected it under the chin. This restored some fullness, but the area looked lumpy and damaged. I went back on more time for a filler, which still left the are under the chin lumpy. It looked 10 times worse than before the surgery. Dr. Howley never apologized for his mistake even though he knew he messed up. I would never recommend him or go back. He may be a skilled surgeon, but his judgement and professionalism are very poor. I spent a lot of money getting fillers done by a another doctor - I would never trust Dr. Howley to do a facial surgery.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I had upper and lower eye surgery done as well as partial CO 2 Lazer resurfacing and I love, love, love the results! I will be back! I can not say enough about Dr Howley's staff. The girls are very professional, friendly and above all know their job! Dr Howley tells it like it is which I appreciate! He is very knowledgeable, friendly, realistic, professional and I trust him with my face!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I had a simple procedure on my scalp in two areas. Dr Howley was very professional dealing with my concerns, was very informative in what was going to happened, how my issue did happened. Very knowledgeable. The staff there is very nice and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Howley to all my friends and family who may need his exceptional skills.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Had C02 laser twice (full face), and the experience was excellent! Very professional, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. Results are amazing, and would not hesitate to go back to Dr. Howley!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Made a mess of my moms eyes, that's all I got to say...

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I had a surgery done (2013) and I cannot express how amazing Dr.Howley was , before, during and after my surgery. His commitment to my satisfaction and my health is beyond most physicians. I would not hesitate recommending Dr.Howley. I am forever gratefull.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Howley himself was a good Doctor. Very calm and confident in his work. Each visit to his office I waited over an hour for my appointment and was treated rudely by the staff when I asked how much longer it would be. I had a breast augmentation and the work was excellent and I very happy with the results. Exactly what I wanted and expected, the pain much less than he described, back to normal life in 48hrs. Upon return for a follow up, I left after waiting an hour and a half. I was never again called to reschedule. Got the feeling they really didn't want to see me or care how I was doing after they had my money. They were very unhelpful altogether.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Brent Howley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a breast augmentation done recently by Dr Howley. He did a great job...beyond my expectations. Thank you."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Had chin liposuction year and a half ago. Dr Howley did an aweful job on me, and then offered to fix it free of charge, instead of giving me back money. Aft..."

August 29, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drhowley.ca" to "http://www.drhowley.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "E1A0" to "E1G 2K5". Address has been updated from "None" to "585 Mapleton Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15068535164".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "In February of 2013 I had a mini face lift to improve the skin of my neck and it turned out to be a disaster. During the first consult, Dr. Howley said that all..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had upper and lower eye surgery done as well as partial CO 2 Lazer resurfacing and I love, love, love the results! I will be back! I can not say enough abou..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a simple procedure on my scalp in two areas. Dr Howley was very professional dealing with my concerns, was very informative in what was going to happened,..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had C02 laser twice (full face), and the experience was excellent! Very professional, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. Results are amazing, and would n..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Made a mess of my moms eyes, that's all I got to say..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doc around Moncton! Very good bloke, helpful & knows his stuff! Staff are awesome,"

September 18, 2014