You may also like

Rate Dr. Brent Howley

Dr. Brent Howley's Ratings

Had chin liposuction year and a half ago. Dr Howley did an aweful job on me, and then offered to fix it free of charge, instead of giving me back money. After reading other reviews, I'm so glad I didnt give him the chance to make my situation even worse. Waited an hour for each visit, even the 5 minute appointments just like I've read in other reviews. Very bad first experience with plastic surgery. Be very careful when choosing a doctor. I wouldn't recommend this one, for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2909088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

In February of 2013 I had a mini face lift to improve the skin of my neck and it turned out to be a disaster. During the first consult, Dr. Howley said that all I needed to get done is re-draping of the skin. Since I'm slim, he didn't think I needed liposuction under the chin. On the day of the surgery, he suggested to do a little bit of lipo and I agreed. This lipo turned out to be a full gut job leaving a gaping hole under my chin. Six months later he harvested some fat from my hips and injected it under the chin. This restored some fullness, but the area looked lumpy and damaged. I went back on more time for a filler, which still left the are under the chin lumpy. It looked 10 times worse than before the surgery. Dr. Howley never apologized for his mistake even though he knew he messed up. I would never recommend him or go back. He may be a skilled surgeon, but his judgement and professionalism are very poor. I spent a lot of money getting fillers done by a another doctor - I would never trust Dr. Howley to do a facial surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I had upper and lower eye surgery done as well as partial CO 2 Lazer resurfacing and I love, love, love the results! I will be back!
I can not say enough about Dr Howley's staff. The girls are very professional, friendly and above all know their job!

Dr Howley tells it like it is which I appreciate! He is very knowledgeable, friendly, realistic, professional and I trust him with my face!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

I had a simple procedure on my scalp in two areas. Dr Howley was very professional dealing with my concerns, was very informative in what was going to happened, how my issue did happened. Very knowledgeable. The staff there is very nice and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Howley to all my friends and family who may need his exceptional skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Had C02 laser twice (full face), and the experience was excellent! Very professional, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. Results are amazing, and would not hesitate to go back to Dr. Howley!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Made a mess of my moms eyes, that's all I got to say...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Best Doc around Moncton!
Very good bloke, helpful & knows his stuff!
Staff are awesome,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I had a surgery done (2013) and I cannot express how amazing Dr.Howley was , before, during and after my surgery. His commitment to my satisfaction and my health is beyond most physicians. I would not hesitate recommending Dr.Howley. I am forever gratefull.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr. Howley himself was a good Doctor. Very calm and confident in his work. Each visit to his office I waited over an hour for my appointment and was treated rudely by the staff when I asked how much longer it would be. I had a breast augmentation and the work was excellent and I very happy with the results. Exactly what I wanted and expected, the pain much less than he described, back to normal life in 48hrs. Upon return for a follow up, I left after waiting an hour and a half. I was never again called to reschedule. Got the feeling they really didn't want to see me or care how I was doing after they had my money. They were very unhelpful altogether.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Had an appointment, showed up on time. After a whole hour, I left. The lady beside me in the waiting room related how this doctor recently made her wait THREE HOURS past her appointment time. I will not put up with such inconsideration. For a professional to have such a high opinion of himself is distasteful.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1499920].votes_count ]]