Ratings for Dr. Autumn L. Stone

I would give 0 stars if it were possible. Terrible health care experience. Only visited this office once and would never return. The most unprofessional, uncaring and inappropriate medical care that I've had the misfortune of receiving.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

She's been my Dr for about 8 years and I have been satisfied. She always takes the time to listen , and does not make snap decisions. High turn over on office staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Have tried to make an appt with no call back. Have left several messages to get a medication refilled and no one has called it in or called me back. Front desk person very rude. Staff turn over very high. Wait a very long time to get in for my appt. Nurse did not seem to know what she was talking about. Would never go back, I have since switched doctors and am very happy with them.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Good doctor and practice. Although the lab tech didn't do a very good job taking my blood...painful and bruised for two weeks. But overall, a good practice. Always get me in quickly and punctual.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Autumn L. Stone's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1996)

Harvard-Pilgrim