Ratings for Dr. Dawn Turner

took my daughter to the Clarkston Medical Group urgent care for strep throat, saw Dr. Turner. She did 2 test, quick strep and mono. when she gave us the results of the strep test she did it from the doorway to the room, she wouldn't even come in the room! Thats the last we saw of her, she didn't even give us the mono results, I had to ask the girl who brought us the prescription. Dr. Turner was just awkward and came off as cold and uncaring. Just another weirdo Dr in the Clarkston Medical Group Urgent care. If there was an alternative place to go to off hours for ugent medical issue's We would go!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I believe this is the same doctor who is working in Clarkston now. If it is, she is dumb as box of rocks and has about as much compassion as a wet washrag. How some of these docs graduated from med school is beyond me. Prescription pushers! That'll be $75.00 please. I don't even think she was in the room for more than a minute, and I never was able to ask her what was wrong with me. She was no where to be found once she left the room.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr.TUrner was very busy and I doubt she would know who I was if I saw her on the street even when I was seeing her once a week.She wanted me to drink castor oil at 4 in the morning on my due date thank god i went into labor before that. She was hardly there during my labor just to break my water and give me an episotomey. My office visits were always plesent and the wait wasn't to bad I just am gonna find another dr this time around.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. Dawn Turner's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clarkston, MI