Ratings for Dr. Julius Gomolin

Unfortunately he has a Very bad attitude , it could ruin your whole visit

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I think this doctor really needs a psychologist ! I heard that he is moody but I never thought It can be that much! Short story I should say he trained his patients as someone trains his dogs ! He shouted to make them be quit untill he let them to talk and of course most of the time does not let them to ask their questions ! I know these doctors are under the pressure but it is not the patient who should understand them, it is the doctor who should understand the anxious patient who is coming to take service and help them to feel more relax , not to add more anxiety . That's why the doctors are important , they are important because of supporting the patients and if they humiliate them, what we can say ! Thanks God that I am not his patient any more , but some one should stop him and take him to a psychologist ! I give him one star only because of his assistant and the nurse !

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

helloev'dlvm;amvlamfvp\kamfdvpkmafdpvmadfpvm`ffqerfefqefeffewfwefewf

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

He asked me to ask any questions,,then a few minuts later I asked if it's related to glaucoma and he rudely said "No,I'll repeat again........There goes question period...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Amazing person, knows his stuff, extremely helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Great doctor took care of me with a bout of CSR... On the ball and intrigued by unexpected results. Kind and considerate to all patients.. Overloaded case load at the JGH.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

In 1993 my father has been diagnose with macular degeneration and has been patient of Dr. Gomolin. His down to earth approach, hands-on service and in-depth knowledge of this disease have been of great help in setting our expectation in dealing with the progression of the disease.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I have been a patient for close to 25 years we have grown older together and wiser.a master at his art and i am very lucky to have him as my Doctor.if i were a Doctor i would love to have his knowledge.thanks Doctor Gomlim i am one of the lucky ones

Submitted October 31, 2013

First time seeing him, answered questions, provided answers, loved him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013