Ratings for Dr. Julius Gomolin

Dr. Gomolin is the best doctor I know. He is extremely knowledgeable and very human. He takes his patient's condition to heart. He has a great sense of humour and there should be more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Gomolin is extremely kind and caring. In addition to being very knowledgeable about my rare condition, he was able to answer all of my many questions in an easily understandable manner. Seeing him was definitely worth the long wait.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Very rude doctor. Has no patience for people. He says he will let you ask question but then he gets annoyed by questions. Most of the time when he told me something and I checked with other doctors, he was wrong. It's unfortunate, he seems to be a very nice guy...maybe outside of his clinic. Perhaps his just fed-up of his job! I'll be looking at finding an ophthalmologist that hasn't started his pre-retirement phase yet!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr Gomolin has been my ophtalmologist for 15 years, he's an amazing doctor, extremely knowledgeable, always answers my questions. Very kind and considerate.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Unfortunately he has a Very bad attitude , it could ruin your whole visit

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I think this doctor really needs a psychologist ! I heard that he is moody but I never thought It can be that much! Short story I should say he trained his patients as someone trains his dogs ! He shouted to make them be quit untill he let them to talk and of course most of the time does not let them to ask their questions ! I know these doctors are under the pressure but it is not the patient who should understand them, it is the doctor who should understand the anxious patient who is coming to take service and help them to feel more relax , not to add more anxiety . That's why the doctors are important , they are important because of supporting the patients and if they humiliate them, what we can say ! Thanks God that I am not his patient any more , but some one should stop him and take him to a psychologist ! I give him one star only because of his assistant and the nurse !

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

helloev'dlvm;amvlamfvp\kamfdvpkmafdpvmadfpvm`ffqerfefqefeffewfwefewf

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

He asked me to ask any questions,,then a few minuts later I asked if it's related to glaucoma and he rudely said "No,I'll repeat again........There goes question period...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Amazing person, knows his stuff, extremely helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Great doctor took care of me with a bout of CSR... On the ball and intrigued by unexpected results. Kind and considerate to all patients.. Overloaded case load at the JGH.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014