Ratings for Dr. Stephen Reznek

Went to Dr Reznek for my Aviation Medical. Mother visiting from overseas had come with me. A few days before she had been given over-the-counter eye drops by my own doctor. This had made her worse. When my medical was finished, I mentioned this to Dr Reznek and he offered to check her out. He gave her some eye drops from his cupboard. I offered to pay, but he told me the medicines were from samples, and he didn't want any money since my mom had already spent $120 with the previous doctor. Within two days her eye problem cleared up. Thank you so much Dr Reznek

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Doctor Stephen reznek has been my family doctor for over 30 years. He has given me and my wife good sound advice over the years God bless him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

sad that immigration has taken over his practice and after 3o plus years he leaving to to work for government doing just that. Sad to loose good dr ..he very nice and friendly but I think to friendly...going to miss him .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Doctor Reznek has been my family doctor for approximately 35 years and I'm proud to say he really takes the time to listen and deal with my concerns. I hate to admit but I have a medical issue that I deal with each and every day and Dr. Reznek is always there to help me get thru it. He really is an exceptional Doctor and always goes out his way to make sure I get the best treatment(s) possible. If he thinks something is out of his range of expertise, which in my opinion is not a lot, he will refer me to specialists that he thinks are the best at what they do and I can't agree with him more. I think he is definitely one of the best Doctor's out there and I'm really glad to have him by my side all these years. Steve

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Rezniek is a very kind, knowledgable and caring Doctor. Makes you feel at eased and just in general seems like a great guy!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I had my immigration medicals with Dr Reznek. Nice and welcoming staff. Doctor is very equipped and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Reznek has been my family doctor for more then 25 years and he is very kind and easy to talk to and always makes me feel comfortable, I think he is the best doctor in BC.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Reznek is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. There are no words to describe his level of care. I have been able to overcome many life challenges because of his convern for my well-being. Thank you Dr. Reznek.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Top notch 5 Punctuality 5 Helpfulness 5 Knowledge Dr. Reznek has been my family doctor for 15 years. He is knowledgeable and helpful all the time.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Saw Dr. Reznek yesterday for my immigration exam. He was exceptionally nice and had a nice sense of humour. :) I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016