Ratings for Dr. Stephen Reznek

best family dr in all of Burnaby. Had him for over 25 years. once in a while had to wait a little while longer in the waiting room and that's OK by me. when he needed to take a little extra time with me I never felt rushed. I will miss him dearly when he retires.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Reznek is the kindest, most compassionate, caring and brilliant doctors I have ever met. It is truly difficult to find a replacement that can hold a candle to his care. I wish him the best for his future endeavors and am so sad to see him retire, but happy he is pursuing other ventures. Thank you Dr. Reznek for your 24 years in my life!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Just found out that Dr. Reznek is retiring in October. It feels like I am losing a family member. He has been amazing to me and every single patient who had the pleasure of having him as a doctor. I only hope I can find a doctor at least half as good!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I've been visiting Dr Reznek for over 15 years. He has the BEST table manners of any Dr. I've met and is genuinely concerned with his patients well-being. He doesn't mess around and soft-foot with diagnosis or remedies and if he can't help you he will recommend the right specialist.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I visited Dr Reznek for a medical exam for immigration. Very professional and smiley.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Went to Dr Reznek for my Aviation Medical. Mother visiting from overseas had come with me. A few days before she had been given over-the-counter eye drops by my own doctor. This had made her worse. When my medical was finished, I mentioned this to Dr Reznek and he offered to check her out. He gave her some eye drops from his cupboard. I offered to pay, but he told me the medicines were from samples, and he didn't want any money since my mom had already spent $120 with the previous doctor. Within two days her eye problem cleared up. Thank you so much Dr Reznek

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Doctor Stephen reznek has been my family doctor for over 30 years. He has given me and my wife good sound advice over the years God bless him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

sad that immigration has taken over his practice and after 3o plus years he leaving to to work for government doing just that. Sad to loose good dr ..he very nice and friendly but I think to friendly...going to miss him .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Doctor Reznek has been my family doctor for approximately 35 years and I'm proud to say he really takes the time to listen and deal with my concerns. I hate to admit but I have a medical issue that I deal with each and every day and Dr. Reznek is always there to help me get thru it. He really is an exceptional Doctor and always goes out his way to make sure I get the best treatment(s) possible. If he thinks something is out of his range of expertise, which in my opinion is not a lot, he will refer me to specialists that he thinks are the best at what they do and I can't agree with him more. I think he is definitely one of the best Doctor's out there and I'm really glad to have him by my side all these years. Steve

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Rezniek is a very kind, knowledgable and caring Doctor. Makes you feel at eased and just in general seems like a great guy!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017