Ratings for Dr. Stephen Reznek

Best doctor ever. Always there no matter time of day. Took time on weekends to check on us. Miss him terribly.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Reznek was super accommodating. Staffs were very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Saw Dr. Reznek for my Immigration Medical recently. The kindest and most thoughtful Doctor I ever met. Caring and patient. Even his staff was extremely helpful and friendly although I came an hour early in order to catch my ferry back . Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I am based in Ontario but I prefer to come to Vancouver for my regular Flight Medical with Dr Reznek. He spends a lot of time with me, he knows a lot about aircraft, and he really understands what my work entails.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I've been getting my regular pilot medicals with Dr Reznek for the last 17 years. Always pleasant and methodical

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Shady Doctor. Only Cares about making money through Immigration medicals. Charts as if he saw a patient for a visit, but only spoke to them for a minute. Dishonest and manipulative. Although his MOA is great, and makes up for his mistakes.

Submitted February 22, 2018

Good doctor.Very patient and caring.My nervousness went away quickly.Nurse also very good.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Saw Doctor Reznek for an immigration medical last week. thorough, polite and a positive experience!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Love Dr. Reznek!!he is so nice, so friendly, always knows what to do or say.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Said my last farewell to Dr. Reznek on Friday. He cared for my parents, myself and my family for 30 years. He showed us compassion, empathy, humour and professionalism.I always felt that once I was in his office I could spend as much time as I needed and be truly listened to. Dr. Reznek will really be missed by all of us and I wish him well with his change in direction.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017