Ratings for Dr. Stephen Reznek

Said my last farewell to Dr. Reznek on Friday. He cared for my parents, myself and my family for 30 years. He showed us compassion, empathy, humour and professionalism.I always felt that once I was in his office I could spend as much time as I needed and be truly listened to. Dr. Reznek will really be missed by all of us and I wish him well with his change in direction.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Went to office for medical. Blond nurse was very rude and loud and did not listen when I try to explain why I am there. Other nurse nice.. Doctor was good and suprise he knew my language

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

best family dr in all of Burnaby. Had him for over 25 years. once in a while had to wait a little while longer in the waiting room and that's OK by me. when he needed to take a little extra time with me I never felt rushed. I will miss him dearly when he retires.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Reznek is the kindest, most compassionate, caring and brilliant doctors I have ever met. It is truly difficult to find a replacement that can hold a candle to his care. I wish him the best for his future endeavors and am so sad to see him retire, but happy he is pursuing other ventures. Thank you Dr. Reznek for your 24 years in my life!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Just found out that Dr. Reznek is retiring in October. It feels like I am losing a family member. He has been amazing to me and every single patient who had the pleasure of having him as a doctor. I only hope I can find a doctor at least half as good!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I've been visiting Dr Reznek for over 15 years. He has the BEST table manners of any Dr. I've met and is genuinely concerned with his patients well-being. He doesn't mess around and soft-foot with diagnosis or remedies and if he can't help you he will recommend the right specialist.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I visited Dr Reznek for a medical exam for immigration. Very professional and smiley.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Went to Dr Reznek for my Aviation Medical. Mother visiting from overseas had come with me. A few days before she had been given over-the-counter eye drops by my own doctor. This had made her worse. When my medical was finished, I mentioned this to Dr Reznek and he offered to check her out. He gave her some eye drops from his cupboard. I offered to pay, but he told me the medicines were from samples, and he didn't want any money since my mom had already spent $120 with the previous doctor. Within two days her eye problem cleared up. Thank you so much Dr Reznek

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Doctor Stephen reznek has been my family doctor for over 30 years. He has given me and my wife good sound advice over the years God bless him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

sad that immigration has taken over his practice and after 3o plus years he leaving to to work for government doing just that. Sad to loose good dr ..he very nice and friendly but I think to friendly...going to miss him .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017