Ratings for Dr. Ewa Antonczyk

there are some strong opinions regarding dr Antonczyk on this site. i can see how someone would think she's only willing to "hear her side" She is strong willed, but what Doctor isn't? I like her. She's a keeper! Knows medicine and runs the show.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Antonczyk saved my life. I had been very sick for over two years and had seen 20 different doctors in town. I had even made the trip over to Phoenix to go to the Mayo clinic. I was well known at the emergency room too. Nobody could figure out what was wrong with me. I found one doctor that actually seemed to care about my condition, Dr. Castillo. Even though he could not help me, he suggested Dr. Antonczyk to me. She took the time to listen to me, go over all of my tests, and she made me feel like I wasn't going crazy. Other doctors had actually told me that my symptoms were in my head. I ran fever for two years and lost a bunch of weight. I was on many pills and none of them did anything for the pain. Dr. Antonczyk ran the proper tests and sent me to the right specialist. I was diagnosed within a few months and back to my normal self. Thank you, Dr. Antonczyk! Now my husband and my daughter go to Dr. Antonczyk too.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Antonczyk seems to be taking advantage of the health care system. The fact that she will not release even NORMAL test results over the phone is absurd and it appears as though she simply wants to be able to charge for a visit. I am also now have a difficult time getting my medical records back IN FULL from her office for transfer to another doctor. She will not release my records from past doctors -- only her own and the lab reports from other doctors (no notes etc). I am filing a complaint against his doctor in hopes that I will get my medical records back. I have been hung up on twice when calling her office and have never ever had such an unfriendly experience with office staff in my life! Its actually quite comical when I step back and think about it.....

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

I had an initial appointment to establish myself as a new patient and Dr. Antonczyk listened to my very lengthy medical history with total attention. She took notes and copied medical records which she said she would like to review befor emy next appointment and in the meantime scheduled lab work and further testing to help with diagnosis and ruling out possible problems. After being discarded as an uncurable case by other doctors, i was reluctant to give my story again, but much to my surprise Dr. Antonczyk made no quick judgements, condicending coments, or know-it-all expressions. She simply assured me that not every symptom has a diagnosis or cure, but she would proceed thuroughly and aggresively. I am very glad I tok the chance on seeing a new Dr. and look forward to reviewing my test results with her next month.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

NO NONSENSE DOCTOR THAT EXPECTS YOU TO FOLLOW HER MEDICAL ADVICE. PATIENTS WHO CANNOT FOLLOW HER ADVICE ARE ASKED TRY ANOTHER PHYSICIAN.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

She advertize herself as compassionate and easy to talk to and it's not true.As the first patient in the morning I was expecting her to be on time, but she was 35 minutes late, so of course after that she was in a hurry. I wanted to discuss something very important to me and she wasn't listening at all and just pushed her own belief without listening. Also the whole time she had her cell phone vibrating every 3 minutes during our conversation...I shut off my cell phone in a Doc's office, I expect the same courtesy. You have to agree with everything she says, otherwise she is mad at you for beeing your own person. So it means that I would have to search for another Doctor and I certainly don't have the money to do that...medicine is clearly a big business, not care for the patients!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Ewa Antonczyk's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med