Ratings for Dr. Jerry M. Holley

I have never had to see Dr. Holley for anything that was serious, but I have seen her for physicals and more minor problems. She encourages you to have preventive testing for breast cancer, colon cancer, bone density, and any other issues with which you might be concerned. If you have questions beyond the scope of her care, she will refer you to a doctor in the appropriate field. She is quietly friendly and pleasant, yet serious about her work. When I first went to her, I did so without any recommendations from anyone. I hoped that she would be like most females who seem to study harder and get their classwork done. She did not disappoint me. Also, she will phone you at home or send you a completed form showing your test results in all areas that you had testing done. My 25-year-old son has also seen her twice for illness, and she treated him well. He liked her just fine, too. I know she is married, has two children (teenagers by now), and is under fifty years old.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Jerry M. Holley's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Bartlett, TN