Ratings for Dr. Jean Varin

I saw him for auto accident the saaq said I could work in a laboratory for dentist he said I could not do this job .So the lawyer called him and asked him to change his report and he DID so now the saaq gives me 55 dollars a WEEK thanks Dr Varin WHAT DID YOU MAKE

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Was incredibly rude from the beginning of my visit, continued to speak French after asking if I understood it ( Same as reviews below ) and very much gave me the Idea of having the insurance companies best interest in mind and not mine. Waiting to see if ill have to fight his conclusions as I'm sure they weren't neutral or fair.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

saw him as an expert on a lawsuit case. After waiting half a year and paying him thousands of dollars in advance...I was told I had nothing and paid for a lousy three sheet report that didn't stand up for nothing in court. If you have to go see him as an expert doctor for a lawsuit case...don't bother...he will just take your money and leave you empty handed! What a joker!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Chronique pain in boths wrist, that was my probleme. Now I know what it is, UT ligament tear, I had a surgery 3 months ago for that probleme. 2 years ago a saw DR Varin and he said we can heal that thing with courtisone injection without asking me any questions.He didnt knew a thing about what type of injury I had. Waooow pain has gone for a week and came back after. I wanned to see him again cus of his last (solution) failed and he refused!! Well not a real orthopedic, a nurse would have probably done better than him. After all can u heal a ligament tear with courtisone injection??? Hummm not sure.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Always on time. Really helped me with the pain in my right knee, uses some special injection.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Varin was easy going. Very easy to talk to and knew how to decipher my problem. He also explained my issues using plain language.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Good Doctor, he gave me one injection in the knee. Pain is gone, nothing bad to say.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

seems to be in the pocket of the insurance companies, amazing that a doctor can be so unhelpfull! Staff was rude unhelpfull, even argumentative to the point that they refused to even give directions to the office and told me to get a mapp. Overall a horrible experience!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

I went to see this Doctor as part of an IME report for my work and his lack of caring, knowledge and just knowing that he is being pain thousands of dollars to get me back to work even if it is not best for me as long I am back to work, make him seem rather seemly at best.. I am from Ontario and do not speak french as I made clear to the doc and yet he still filled out everything in french. I have read the english version and it makes no sense at all and am surprised that my insurance company would even send such a nonsensical document to anyone, however this docotor who does not like the prognosis feels I should go back to work part time and on modified duties...meaning what not sure!!Someone please tell me why some doctors have a licience to practice??? I am sure the Physians College will like to hear that a doctor can be bought and paid for by an insurance company..for a few grand, what I really have a hard time understanding is why he refused to help with a treatment!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Faites très attention! Ce médecin fait l'objet d'une poursuite légale pour erreur médicale. Le système de santé aimerait bien couvrir les dégats mais je n'ai pas l'intention de baisser les bras, par respect pour tous ceux qui m'ont aidé (famille, amis et collègues). Le détachement et la condescendance de ce médecin sont une insulte à sa profession. Diane

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008