Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Stoldt

We routinely wait 45-60 minutes after our appointment time to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Stoldt is the kindest doctor that I have ever had in my life. He is very thorough and spends extra time with his patients. He is helping me through severe medical issues.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

This doctor has prescribed pills and turned my wife into a prescription pain medicine drug addict. My wife rolls over him until he writes her whatever script she wants. He's got her on two psychotropics that NO psychiatrist would do and even a few of my pharmacist friends have questioned adverse reactions.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

He thinks he is God, and ,I wouldnt take my dog to this guy. Personally, I think he is an idiot.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Stoldt was very friendly. We were told to come over now, the doctor stayed there to see us. He was very kind and took time to answer my questions. I wish every doctor was like Dr. Stoldt!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Stoldt is a VERY knowledgeable doctor. He listens to you and even though he is usually behind, that's only because he takes his time with his patients and listens to their needs. He is EXCELLENT doctor and I'm lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Richard A. Stoldt's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1987)