Ratings for Dr. J.B. Leung

Dr. Leung is soft spoken, professional, kind and knowledgeable. I was a patient for over 10 years and always received outstanding care! I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Went to my appointment. Dr. Leung professionalism excellent. Very nice doctor and super caring. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Went to see him, was rendered by the hospital. I have been suffering for a long time, in and out of hospital. Hoping to get my cysts looked after and wanting to get referred to an endo Dr...I was treated like a piece of trash and that my problems couldn't have anything to do with my (tiny as he called it) cyst. I walked out of the office very disappointed and upset. He made me feel so unimportant and more of an inconvenience to him. Shame on this guy! I will get a better referral from my own doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He is amazing! I had no problems. Very helpful and informative. Would definitely recommend Thank you Dr. Leung

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I've been to Dr. Leung for both prenatal care for a risky pregnancy (with great results! ) and a recent ablation. Always calm, informative, ensures questions are answered. Another great experience. Thank you to Dr. Leung!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Leung did my hysterectomy. Had complications with swelling in my legs. He did not offer any advice to what could be the problem just dismissed hoping I could find help elsewhere. Now I have to wear compression stockings forever and not that much better. Complications from the surgery? I think I should have never let him do this surgery. I'm

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Worst experience of my life! At the time I went to see him I was 5 weeks 1 days pregnant he had mentioned that it doesn't look good and he's sorry, I was very confused because my hormone levels were excellent and it's still so early on in my pregnancy to detect a fetal heartbeat and I had explained that to him when really he should've known this? Anyway he was talking about ways we can go ahead with an abortion and was pretty confused as to what he was even talking about when everything is going great I had called my family doctor right after this horrible visit and she said to have bloodwork done the next day and wait 2 weeks for an ultrasound (which he wanted it the next day) which I would have still only been 5weeks 2 days still not much to show on an ultrasound but he was so adamant about seeing a heartbeat at 5 weeks which you don't! Anyway long story short I went back to get blood work and my levels doubled (which I New they would) I'm now 9 weeks and carrying a very healthy baby! Please ladies do your research and don't let this doctor think there's something wrong with your baby. Anytime I had a positive he turned it right around into a negitive.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

He did my son at 4am....and the lady right next to us as well.....double header at 4am didn't skip a beat....he was literally running from.room to room.....I was exhausted at 4am after being awake since 5am that moring....I would say he did a fine job...it was all over in 30 min.....and he was gone.....never saw him.again...lol

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Did my hysterectomy developed complications after with trouble moving legs. He didn't have one helpful thing to say. Still having problems. Would never see this Dr again....

Submitted December 2, 2016

Great doctor and great staff. He made me feel comfortable. He's kinda funny too.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016